BY HAAGEN-DAZS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Haagen-Dazs® Dark Chocolate Chip Gelato.
New!
Italian style frozen dessert.
Dark chocolate gelato blended with bittersweet chocolaty chips.
14 fl oz (414 ml).

Andrea D.
Yakima
Couldn't decide which to choose between dark chocolate and lemoncello gelato. My two ultimate favorite flavors for anything. Dark Chocolate is rich and creamy and the lemoncello is tart and fruity
Mia Colleen G.
Lawndale, CA
OMG... Can we put more than 5 stars?!? This ice cream is highly addicting! I bought 12 and finished 4 in one sitting watching a movie...the actual icecream part tastes high quality and like it's made with real vanilla beans! Try it! Thank me later!!!
kennedy b.
Bought this in Hawaii for the first time and I have been hooked on it ever since. It's super good, but the price is a bit on the more expensive side for icecream. Definitely recommend if you need a night of high end icecream after a hard day.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Anything Gelato is amazing but, this ice cream always gets it right. So yummy, delicious, and over the best. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it. One of the best I've creams if you are looking for something extra.
Sarah T.
Boston, MA
I love this ice cream! but if you aren't that big on chocolate, i wouldn't go for it because it's chocolate overload. I actually wish there were less chips in it so it would be easier to scoop out but that seems like such a silly little thing to complain about. It's so creamy and chocolatey!
Lia K.
Chocolate is always my weakness and ice cream too! This combo makes my life better! It tastes good and it is a heathy way to end your meal! It has extra calories but it is better from other desserts! Recommended!!
Michel G.
I have a sweet tooth and moments when I get a chocolate craving this ice cream hits the spot! It's not too sweet it's a perfect chocolate flavor. I can't just have one or two scoops I need to have like 10 haha
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
My one and only Ice cream! Perfect flavor, creaminess and chips. I'm lactose intolerant, but it is easy on the stomach with the skim milk. Soo Good!
Bonnie C.
Omaha, NE
I can't get enough of this! Always tastes good! Always creamy and delicious! I have to stop myself from buying it more than once every few weeks!
Ashley L.
Taylorsville, GA
This stuff is seriously amazing. I have to hide it from my kids so I can actually get some. It doesn't last long in my house