BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Haagen-Dazs® Gelato Cappuccino.
Italian style frozen dessert.
Cappuccino gelato swirled with sweet cream gelato. see more...

• "Highly recommend even though it is a little pricey" in 1 review
Heather L.
Heather L.
I love this brand and I would always pick this brand up when I need a pick me up/sweet tooth. However, I'm not too big of a fan of the gelato. I find that the ice cream is not as soft as it should be nor does the flavour remains flavourful.
Bernadette A.
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
I'm a sucker for a good coffee flavor gelato and this one takes the cake. It's yummy, smooth, soft, and tastes like the cappuccino flavor. If I'm feeling really adventurous, I'll add some crushed up Oreos to my scoop! Try it! You won't regret it!
Tania B.
Tania B.
Ooltewah, TN
I am a gelato fan. When done right it's the best thing ever. This gelato is delicious. It's very creamy, classic gelato trademark, and the flavor is very rich and good. I would def recommend to others if you are a creamy ice cream fan.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Has a great cappuccino taste to it and it's not too heavy. It was my first time trying and I will definitely be purchasing it again. I really like coffee, and cappuccino flavored ice cream and gelatos and this one was really good.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Penang
Ice cream and coffee? What more can be better than this combination! Thank you Haagen D ! Their ice cream has never let me down, the taste of rich smooth ice cream melting in your mouth is wow! You can get it in grocery shops or their stores.
Ellen T.
Ellen T.
I love the Haagen-Daas gelato series! For somebody that loves coffee as much as I do, this product is a total steal. This is always my go to ice cream for when I am having a splurge day. I will definitely purchase this again.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Warsaw, IN
Almost hit the spot. It was a little sweet for my taste. Creamy with a strong coffee taste it was delicious. I'd pair it with a dark chocolate brownie - served warm.
Luis D.
Luis D.
Riverside
One of my late-night guilty pleasures this always hits the spot and I'm craving cappuccino ice cream Paradise with some chocolate I am one happy camper
virginia l.
virginia l.
Silverton, OR
I love the flavor I love the variety they have and I love how affordable it is I always find them everywhere it's super creamy and sweet but not overly sweet
Vaidehi D.
Vaidehi D.
San Jose, CA
Ummmm comfort foot every moth for that time! I need to have gelato always. I like every chocolate and coffee flavors.