Haagen-Dazs Gelato Cappuccino uploaded by hejer t.

Haagen-Dazs Gelato Cappuccino

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Haagen-Dazs® Gelato Cappuccino.
Italian style frozen dessert.
Cappuccino gelato swirled with sweet cream gelato.

• "Highly recommend even though it is a little pricey" in 1 review
Katherine R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love it. I love anything with coffee or latte really. Love how creamy it taste. It not quite my favorite gelato but I do really like it. I don’t think it’s healthy but it great if you have a sweet tooth.
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
I'm a sucker for a good coffee flavor gelato and this one takes the cake. It's yummy, smooth, soft, and tastes like the cappuccino flavor. If I'm feeling really adventurous, I'll add some crushed up Oreos to my scoop! Try it! You won't regret it!
Heather L.
I love this brand and I would always pick this brand up when I need a pick me up/sweet tooth. However, I'm not too big of a fan of the gelato. I find that the ice cream is not as soft as it should be nor does the flavour remains flavourful.
Tania B.
Ooltewah, TN
I am a gelato fan. When done right it's the best thing ever. This gelato is delicious. It's very creamy, classic gelato trademark, and the flavor is very rich and good. I would def recommend to others if you are a creamy ice cream fan.
Kelly F.
Has a great cappuccino taste to it and it's not too heavy. It was my first time trying and I will definitely be purchasing it again. I really like coffee, and cappuccino flavored ice cream and gelatos and this one was really good.
Nicole T.
Ice cream and coffee? What more can be better than this combination! Thank you Haagen D ! Their ice cream has never let me down, the taste of rich smooth ice cream melting in your mouth is wow! You can get it in grocery shops or their stores.
Ellen T.
I love the Haagen-Daas gelato series! For somebody that loves coffee as much as I do, this product is a total steal. This is always my go to ice cream for when I am having a splurge day. I will definitely purchase this again.
Amy M.
Warsaw, IN
Almost hit the spot. It was a little sweet for my taste. Creamy with a strong coffee taste it was delicious. I'd pair it with a dark chocolate brownie - served warm.
Jay T.
Okay like seriously something need to tell me were i can find this in the NYC area because i have never seen this and i love cappuccino so i can only assume it will taste awesome
virginia l.
Silverton, OR
I love the flavor I love the variety they have and I love how affordable it is I always find them everywhere it's super creamy and sweet but not overly sweet
Victoria F.