GroceryFrozen FoodsHaagen-Dazs
Exträaz Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream

Haagen-Dazs Exträaz Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream

Take indulgence to the next level with HÄAGEN-DAZS exträaz Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream. We’ve infused our decadently distinct HÄAGEN-DAZS ice cream with textured ingredients, bringing you a unique experience that will satisfy your richest cravings. Sweet strawberry sauce and graham crust chunks come together in creamy cheesecake ice cream, made with 100% Canadian dairy. The result is a delicious taste that replicates your favourite dessert.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Haagen-Dazs Exträaz Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream!
Tom R.
Madrid
Sooooooo goood! I get this every time I go up to Whistler to ski because I can't find it back home in the US. It's one of my favorites among the many Haagen-Dazs greats
Danielle M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love strawberry cheesecake, so tasty. The ice cream is very creamy and rich too and the flavor is great
Rodrigo  S.
N Hollywood, CA
It is so good. Only few ice creams reach the perfect taste of cheesecake style, Haagen Dazs did it great.
Sylvie D.
Moncton, NB
Haagen-Dazs Exträaz Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream uploaded by Sylvie D.
Just a bit too sweet, other than that it's creamy and delicious. I would try another flavor next time though...
Ashley  A.
Toronto, ON
Haagen-Dazs Exträaz Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream uploaded by Ashley  A.
Haagen-Dazs Exträaz Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream uploaded by Ashley  A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely delicious and creamy . This ice cream is bomb 😍it’s strawberry cheesecake ice cream with ribbons of strawberries and crust piece . I do recommend this taste just like a strawberry cheesecake and abit on the pricey side $5 for 500ml but so worth it especially when your craving Haagen Dazs ice cream 🍨😍
MsSonii '.
Scarborough, ON
This tastes like.. cheesecake that I’ve placed in my freezer — but better? If that makes sense 😛 I love this, especially the crunchy bits I get in my mouth when I take a bite. The strawberry swirls are delicious and a little tangy. Highly recommend this to all my cheesecake lovers!
Amanda M.
South Bruce Peninsula
Haagen-Dazs Exträaz Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream uploaded by Amanda M.
This is the best ice cream in the whole world! It is perfectly sweet, creamy, and delicious. Every time I see this in the grocery store, I stock up because it’s my absolute fave! If you have a love for both ice cream and cheesecake, this will be a home run for you!!!
Fathia H.
Ottawa, ON
Umm there are no words to describe this other then AMAZING. This ice cream is so good i make sure to buy the cheap stuff for the kids so they dint bug me
Anh N.
toronto
My all time favourite Haagen Daz flavour! I absolutely love this flavour and buy all the time I go shopping. It is perfectly sweet, creamy, and delicious. If you have a love for both ice cream and cheesecake, it'll fit for you.
Laysa C.
I think everybody knows this ice cream, it’s very popular exactly because it’s very good! There are bits of real strawberries and the crispy of cheesecake base. It’s not too sweet, so you won’t be sick of sugar.

Looking for your answer?