Haagen-Dazs Extra Rich Rocky Road Ice Cream uploaded by Jackeline A.Haagen-Dazs Extra Rich Rocky Road Ice Cream uploaded by Shaiky D.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Gently crumbled dark chocolate wafers are folded into our signature vanilla ice cream

Buy on Walmart
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Jonathan L.
Saint Paul, MN
Very rich and very tasty. I love Hagen Daz and this is no exception. There's so much to look. The almond marshmallow chocolate and more. Ice cream is very high quality and you won't regret getting this! Especially if you like Rocky road
Alma S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I absolutely love ice cream & have it all the time weather it's hot or cold outside. This is one of my favorite brands. I love the quality & the flovor combinations & varity. Besides rocky road I love their Pistachio flavor. I used to get 2 pints every week until my grocery store stopped carrying that flavor.
Bonnie F.
I love Haagen Dazs ice cream, and believe me, I have tried most of them. Rocky road is a favorite of mine. Decadent creamy, rich chocolate ice cream, marshmallow swirls, and almonds. This is wonderful and if you haven't tried it yet, you really should. You will not regret it!
Jackeline A.
HaagenDaz is my favorite brand of ice cream. It's expensive but it's the best tasting. My favorite is cookies and cream. It's so creamy and yummy. Definitely wish they put more cookie chunks in there you know lol.
Stacy M.
If you're a fan of rocky road you will like this ice cream. It's definitely one of the better tasting ones I've found. I wouldn't say it's healthy but it's definitely delicious.
Shaiky D.
The quality of this ice cream is worth buying over the crappy guys that you call ice cream. Rocky road is my least favorite but it's something about the chocolate ice cream with chunks of almond that I crave ! Complain about the price OR just eat what you pay for !
ESMINA H.
Byron center, MI
YUM!! This was so delicious!! I ate two of these, and really wanted a third one. It was 109 degrees outside and they were so refreshing . It is wonderful,...it was fantastic! Something tells me that I will be enjoying this ice cream frequently this summer. ...it is definitely a keeper!!
Coleen M.
Pearl City, HI
This is my favorite to eat on the beach to beat the heat! I love the almonds, marshmallows and melting chocolate of it. Its very tasty! I always bought it on the supermarket. My husband also love this maybe you too. Indulge!
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
I love trying new favor in Haagan- dazs. I got this in Raley's on sale for $2.99. It is delicious!!! The price is a little expensive but the quality is worth the price. I would buy it again in the next two weeks!
Lauren M.
Where do you find this??
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Does this have a bitter aftertaste?
merari s.
How much does it cost?
April S.
On a scale of 1 to 10 how good does this product taste? I want try it but I don't want to waste my money on something that might not taste good.
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
How is this compared to the regular haagen-dazs?