BY HAAGEN-DAZS #41 in Ice Cream

Inspired by Latin America's treasured dessert, our dulce de leche ice cream is a delicious combination of caramel and sweet cream, swirled with ribbons of golden caramel.

Caramel Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Caramel Swirl: Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Pectin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredints.

• Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and searc...1 Answers
  • Isn't this the best ice cream in the world? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my absolute favorite ice cream in the entire world." in 1 review
Ashley K.
I love ice cream! I can eat it all year round, even when its 10 degrees outside.. Lol. The carmel us probably my favorite, i love anything wth caramel on or in it
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
If I want to spoil myself I always always always get the haagen dazs dulce de leche ice cream. So creamy and so delicious! 5 stars and if I could give more I would!
Amanda H.
Budd Lake, NJ
I love caramel and there was so much caramel flavor in this ice cream. The ice cream itself was so rich and creamy it was hard not to eat the whole thing in one sitting.
Nancy L.
This is soooo good! Been eating this particular ice cream and it has just the right amount of caramel in it. If you have not tried this particular one, you're missing out!
Ashley D.
Orlando, FL
This is my absolute favorite ice cream on the planet I can eat the entire tub in one sitting it is so delicious I never share the dulce de leche is out of this world I always buy I always make sure there is some at my house
Deanna H.
Any ice cream with carmel is my go to flavor, I have never heard of the kind before and wanted something new so I got this kind and it is now one of my favorites.
Abigail C.
I am not one to like most caramel flavors, to be honest, but this ice cream is amazing! It has the smooth creaminess that I love about Haagen-Dazs ice cream, and the touch of caramel adds to that creaminess and adds a subtle richness in a wonderful way! Definitely not overpowering, but is rich enough that just a little bit can go a long way, as well as being on the sweeter side because of the addition of caramel.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I have recently gotten to pick this awesome ice cream up for free but I already knew what it tasted like because I have had this before. This dulce de leche tastes soo yummy and has a nice strong caramel taste with hunks of chewy caramel throughout. This ice cream has simple real ingredients and has a nice smooth sweet texture too!
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
My favorite !!! I will not share and I'm not ashamed about it lol. Man i can kill this in one shot (slightly ashamed). Its just so good and creamy. The amount of caramel is perfect. Its pricey but drugstores tend to have great deals of buying one and getting another 50% off.
Melissa N.
Seattle , WA
Haagen Dazs is a great brand of ice cream, especially if you don't want a lot of chemicals in your food. This ice cream has a great caramel taste, and lots of caramel swirled in. It is pretty rich, so a little goes a long way. You can find it in most grocery stores.
Becca Y.
Waltham, MA
Isn't this the best ice cream in the world?
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and search and i have no idea