BY HAAGEN-DAZS #17 in Ice Cream

Inspired by Latin America's treasured dessert, our dulce de leche ice cream is a delicious combination of caramel and sweet cream, swirled with ribbons of golden caramel.

Caramel Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Caramel Swirl: Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Pectin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredints.

• Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and searc...1 Answers
  • Isn't this the best ice cream in the world? 3 Answers
  • "This is my absolute favorite ice cream in the entire world." in 1 review
Ashley H.
This ice cream is very creamy. I love the little swirls of Carmel and how rich the flavor is. I buy it all the time at my local jewel. It's not the cheapest ice cream but who cares if you're going to eat ice cream, go all out.
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my FAVORITE pint of ice cream! It's so sweet and the caramel is so smooth! While it's not the healthiest, It just might be the sweetest. You might want a glass of water afterwards for the sugar shock.. but I love it!
Brooke D.
Painted Post, NY
This is my favorite flavor or Haagen dazs. The coffee one is good too, but this beats it! I've never tasted any other ice cream like it! It's super creamy and smooth and sweet! I love caramel, so this is the best to me!
Alexis M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this flavor basically ate this flavor alllll my life! It's a good value and it's worth it trust me this is a little oiece of heaven trust me I love how the caramel taste and I would definitely buy this again
Kimberly B.
This is pricing but OMG it tastes soooooo amazing!!!! One of my all time favorite flavors that I don't want to share!!! Did I mention I close my eyes whenever the spoon hits my lips because it's like I'm dreaming!!!
Anna S.
Lee, NH
best caramel icecream i have ever had. I love these icecream s because they are affordable and have amazing flavor. i am a repeat customer and will continue to be one. i have many friends who also love this icecream
Takeya M.
Calumet City , IL
My family LOVESSSS this brand of ice cream. I first tried this flavor in college and have been obsessed every since. I would sit and eat half the entire container in one night. It's so rich and flavorful. I've never tasted a better caramel ice cream.
Yesenia P.
My hispanic roots always draw me into something with dulce de leche. Man this is really a mouth watering ice cream i always say i'll have a little but I end up finishing the whole thing!!
jesenia r.
Federal way , WA
This is my top fav ice cream they have on I'm a repeat buyer on this brand because it's so good and creamy and it's just outstanding nothing compares to this product and company and I would definitely buy again
Erica F.
Livermore, CA
My favorite flavor they make! It's such an amazing caramel flavor. Super creamy and rich. LOVE this so very much! Plus it's nice knowing they use good ingredients to create these.
Becca Y.
Waltham, MA
Isn't this the best ice cream in the world?
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and search and i have no idea