BY HAAGEN-DAZS #44 in Ice Cream

Inspired by Latin America's treasured dessert, our dulce de leche ice cream is a delicious combination of caramel and sweet cream, swirled with ribbons of golden caramel.

Caramel Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Caramel Swirl: Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Pectin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredints.

• Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and searc...1 Answers
  • Isn't this the best ice cream in the world? 3 Answers
  • "This is my absolute favorite ice cream in the entire world." in 1 review
Melina S.
Astoria, NY
Amazing. I looooove Dulce De Leche. It's my favorite flavor, I can sit there and eat from the tub! I love indulging in this. I love the variety of sizes available so you can buy depending on your mood! I have been a loyal Dulce De Leche lover for years and don't plan to stop any time soon!
Ishani P.
Winston Salem, NC
One of my favourite flavors! It's like a can of creamy sweet condensed milk in may mouth!!!

I often loved eating condensed milk out of a jar when it was added to puddings that my mother made. So kind of makes me reminisce those moments
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
I could live off of this and this only. It is seriously that good. Consistency is great, not too sweet either. Perfect balance of creaminess and caramel flavor. Add some recipes or preferred pairings to the container to increase sales
TaShyra G.
Chicago , IL
This ice cream is quite tasty, but I removed a star because it's so sweet. I absolutely love the ice cream, but the sweetness of the caramel can be overbearing. I crave it once in a while, but after I have it, I'm set for months.
Ashley H.
This ice cream is very creamy. I love the little swirls of Carmel and how rich the flavor is. I buy it all the time at my local jewel. It's not the cheapest ice cream but who cares if you're going to eat ice cream, go all out.
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my FAVORITE pint of ice cream! It's so sweet and the caramel is so smooth! While it's not the healthiest, It just might be the sweetest. You might want a glass of water afterwards for the sugar shock.. but I love it!
Brooke D.
Painted Post, NY
This is my favorite flavor or Haagen dazs. The coffee one is good too, but this beats it! I've never tasted any other ice cream like it! It's super creamy and smooth and sweet! I love caramel, so this is the best to me!
Alexis M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this flavor basically ate this flavor alllll my life! It's a good value and it's worth it trust me this is a little oiece of heaven trust me I love how the caramel taste and I would definitely buy this again
Eliana L.
Haagen-Dazs Dulce De Leche Caramel Ice Cream is the best thing ever! Is so creamy and great. I love how the milk and caramel blend in so good together! I always buy this in the summer or winter don't matter.
Kimberly B.
This is pricing but OMG it tastes soooooo amazing!!!! One of my all time favorite flavors that I don't want to share!!! Did I mention I close my eyes whenever the spoon hits my lips because it's like I'm dreaming!!!
Becca Y.
Waltham, MA
Isn't this the best ice cream in the world?
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and search and i have no idea

back