BY HAAGEN-DAZS #17 in Ice Cream

Inspired by Latin America's treasured dessert, our dulce de leche ice cream is a delicious combination of caramel and sweet cream, swirled with ribbons of golden caramel.

Caramel Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Caramel Swirl: Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Pectin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredints.

• Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and searc...1 Answers
  • Isn't this the best ice cream in the world? 3 Answers
  • "This is my absolute favorite ice cream in the entire world." in 1 review
Caitlin T.
North Ogden, UT
When I need a pick me up I pop one of these mini ice creams out and enjoy. It is on the mid-pricey side, but to me totally worth it! I always have these in my freezer for a bad day. Super delicious hints of caramel!
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love this ice cream the caramel the vanilla everything melts in your mouth I recommend it to everyone I always get it but it's not cheap it's very expensive for ice cream but it's so worth it cuz the taste is absolutely amazing
Paige P.
I will forever eat this. I try not to purchase it often, but when i do lookout I'm eating it all by myself. Not sharing at all. I remember the 1st time i tried this omg i was in ice cream heaven. Besides Coldstone ice cream this is my other favorite.
Nic B.
My mouth is watering just thinking about the last time a ate this ice cream. I love this brand and this is my favorite flavor. A perfect blend of awesomeness. It's easy to pair with a cup of coffee after. I love this no matter the season!
Allyssa P.
Scottsdale , AZ
THE ONLY ICE CREAM I WILL GET FROM tHEM!!!! It's PERFECT and soooooo yummy! Just don't take out the entire carton to eat from because it melts waaaaaaaay faster than Ben and jerry's. If I didn't want to have a bikini body, I would eat this waaaaay more than once a month haha
Natasha B.
South Jordan, UT
This is one of my all time favorite ice creams! Its so rich and creamy with the perfect caramel taste! You can eat it alone or with chocolate sauce or anything else! Its sinfully delicious, but worth every bite! This is one of those ice creams thats worth the extra money!
Maria W.
Davis, CA
This is a favorite at my house. The taste is delicious and just a little bit will help you out with a sweet craving (although you won't be able to stop). It's not healthy, but it is great for a splurge during the summer months!
Sarah D.
San Gabriel, CA
I really think that is this the best flavor they have!!! Its so creamy and smooth and I love the caramel swirl that it has! This is my guilty pleasure! You really can't hate this flavor.
Katie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
So creamy, so dreamy!! This has always been my favorite flavor. The ice cream alone tastes so creamy and is so good. Then you add the caramel in and it makes it so much better (even though it didn't need to be better!!).
Eliana L.
Haagen-Dazs Dulce De Leche Caramel Ice Cream is the best thing ever! Is so creamy and great. I love how the milk and caramel blend in so good together! I always buy this in the summer or winter don't matter.
Becca Y.
Waltham, MA
Isn't this the best ice cream in the world?
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and search and i have no idea