BY HAAGEN-DAZS #41 in Ice Cream

Inspired by Latin America's treasured dessert, our dulce de leche ice cream is a delicious combination of caramel and sweet cream, swirled with ribbons of golden caramel.

Caramel Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Caramel Swirl: Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Pectin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredints.

• Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and searc...1 Answers
  • Isn't this the best ice cream in the world? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my absolute favorite ice cream in the entire world." in 1 review
Barbara V.
My absolute favorite from this brand, just caramel-y and creamy and delicious. Whenever I buy this ice cream I always end up happy
andrea d.
Doral, FL
El mejor helado del mundo. Su sabor es celestial. Es costoso pero su sabor textura y todo esta muy por encima de otros helados
Carla R.
Pontevedra
It was good, but i didnt like it too much, so heavy and really hard, its all about what you like, but thats not my ice cream
Diana P.
Orlando, FL
Hello, I would like to be in this campaign, this flavor is super good I would like to eat it right now, thanks influenster
Alba Sivera L.
Me encanta el sabor de el dulce de leche en todo sus tipos pero la de está marca me gusta aún más, está marca es genial
Leah T.
port of spain
I die and go to heaven everytime i have this ! Sweet but slightly smoky milky misterious type flavour. I just love it
Durre S.
ABU DHABI
Really it is worth eatung in hot weather.. the caramel in it is so yum 😍 i live to have it when i am with my friends
Shelley F.
MIAMI, FL
If you like smooth, creamy,sweet tasting ice cream well this is for you.  I love the caramel in it, chewy and tasty
Diosmery S.
Yiiiiii mi favorito su sabor es que me encanta tan natural y con sus consistencia tan buena lo comería todo el día
Pierina R.
Excelente sabor, no te cansarás de comerlo,está en su punto, ósea no es tan dulce, y no usan tanto preservante!
Becca Y.
Waltham, MA
Isn't this the best ice cream in the world?
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and search and i have no idea