BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Inspired by Latin America's treasured dessert, our dulce de leche ice cream is a delicious combination of caramel and sweet cream, swirled with ribbons of golden caramel.

Caramel Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Caramel Swirl: Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Pectin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredints.

• Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and searc...1 Answers
  • Isn't this the best ice cream in the world? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my absolute favorite ice cream in the entire world." in 1 review
Catarina P.
porto
This ice cream is my all time favorite, I love it with dulce de leche flavor. The packaging has the advantage of giving to save if we do not want to eat all at once, also can share with friends. The taste of the ice cream I do not know to explain only I know that I am all melted with this flavor. The texture is creamy.
Lashana R.
Miami,FL
This is my favorite flavor of Haagen Daz. Dulce de Leche means candy caramel and that what exactly it taste like. The rich smooth caramel ice cream melts in your mouth making your taste buds dance in excitement of sweetness. I always repurchase these.
Shanna Y.
Vancouver, BC
So before I realized that I really shouldn't eat dairy, I loved Haagen-Daz Ice cream so much! It's better than a lot of other brand of ice cream. I'm going to miss this ice cream. This is one of my favourite flavours. Highly recommended.
Anaya N.
Princes Town
Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Dulce De Leche Caramel this is the most decadent sweet treat I have ever had. It is incredibly sweet and creamy and very rich. It is the perfect indulgence
Laura 🍭.
alcala de henares
los mejores helados de todo el mundo con una calidad y un sabor excepcional eso si no son nada baratos y por eso la mayoria de las veces opto por otro helado mas economico
Narimene C.
Very delicious ice cream. Rich, creamy, and oh-so decadent. I've found Haagen-Dazs to be one of the best ice cream makers. Although it is a bit pricey, you can often get them on sale. I could eat a whole tub in one sitting, but would regret it later :)
Yes please! Can eat the whole tub if allowed. Good creamy texture with a fair ratio of caramel. Very rich and indulgent and not for those watching their waist.
Shanice J.
My favourite flavour from haagen daazs. My mouth is salivating just thinking about it right now. I'll definitely recommend everyone to try this brand.
Yasmine A.
Cairo
Ni think we all agree that Haagen dazs has the BEST ice cream flavors and quality out there,  they are in no comparison with the rest of the market
Naomi W.
Morley, Leeds
This is like heaven in a tub! It's so creamy and has the best flavoring EVER!! I could eat tonnes of this stuff! My favourite ice-cream ever!!
Becca Y.
Waltham, MA
Isn't this the best ice cream in the world?
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and search and i have no idea