BY HAAGEN-DAZS #44 in Ice Cream

Inspired by Latin America's treasured dessert, our dulce de leche ice cream is a delicious combination of caramel and sweet cream, swirled with ribbons of golden caramel.

Caramel Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Caramel Swirl: Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Pectin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredints.

• Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and searc...1 Answers
  • Isn't this the best ice cream in the world? 3 Answers
  • "This is my absolute favorite ice cream in the entire world." in 1 review
Ivania M.
Me gusto pero nada del otro mundo lo considero algo caro pero me gusta las variedades que ofrecen por ejemplo tienen heladoa veganos y sabores super diferentes y son riquisimos valen la pena probarlos
Allison S.
Favorite caramel ice cream! So tasty, full of caramel.. definitely buy all the time! Hard not to eat in one sitting! I always try and look for a sale with this ice cream. I stock up! Definitely recommend to anyone
Jade C.
Shawlands, ['', '', 'Glasgow']
This ice cream is so good! So creamy and tasty. My boyfriend and I always share a tub and I find myself sneakily eating as much as possible before giving him a turn!
CINTIA C.
PORTLAND
What can you say about this delight? I think there are no better ice creams to this and the caramel salad variety :) only with the first spoonful you know that you will not change ice cream ever again in life even if it is quite more expensive than other brands in the market. Once you start eating you have to finish it you can not stop!
Christy S.

This brand of ice cream is my favorite and this sweet deleche flavor simply love it! to eat it can feel the dulce de leche candy and the ice cream as it makes water in your mouth is very exquisite. esta marca de helado es mi favorita y este sabor de dulce deleche simplemente lo amo! al comerlo pueder sentir el caramelo de dulce de leche y el helado como se hace agua en tu boca es muy exquisito.
Elise A.
Fantastic ice cream that tasted amazing. It gives a sweet and salty taste which compliment each other. It's expensive but worth it for such good quality. I would recommend this to someone
Kat D.
Barrie, ON
Giving this a 3/5 for price and a 5/5 for flavor. Settled on a 4/5 overall.
This is probably the BEST flavor that I have yet tried from the Haagen-Dazs brand, but I think the brand itself can be overpriced.

The dulce de leche is beyond delicious, though. It's so smooth and caramelly and fabulous. Makes the most amazing milkshakes, and is a perfect pairing for a slice of cake!
Catarina P.
porto
This ice cream is my all time favorite, I love it with dulce de leche flavor. The packaging has the advantage of giving to save if we do not want to eat all at once, also can share with friends. The taste of the ice cream I do not know to explain only I know that I am all melted with this flavor. The texture is creamy.
Lashana R.
Miami,FL
This is my favorite flavor of Haagen Daz. Dulce de Leche means candy caramel and that what exactly it taste like. The rich smooth caramel ice cream melts in your mouth making your taste buds dance in excitement of sweetness. I always repurchase these.
Shanna Y.
Vancouver, BC
So before I realized that I really shouldn't eat dairy, I loved Haagen-Daz Ice cream so much! It's better than a lot of other brand of ice cream. I'm going to miss this ice cream. This is one of my favourite flavours. Highly recommended.
Becca Y.
Waltham, MA
Isn't this the best ice cream in the world?
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and search and i have no idea

back