BY HAAGEN-DAZS #17 in Ice Cream

Inspired by Latin America's treasured dessert, our dulce de leche ice cream is a delicious combination of caramel and sweet cream, swirled with ribbons of golden caramel.

Caramel Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Caramel Swirl: Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Pectin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredints.

• Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and searc...1 Answers
  • Isn't this the best ice cream in the world? 3 Answers
  • "This is my absolute favorite ice cream in the entire world." in 1 review
Greicy S.
I am Brazilian and see this flavor made me super happy!! The best ice cream flavor ever!
Maya P.
New york
Everyone's favorite hands down. It tastes so yummy and fresh it's a bit chewy so be ready
Kamilah J.
Las vegas, NV
Best ice cream flavor. Love the dulce de leche flavor. Kids love this ice cream as well.
Cecilia L.
Brooklyn, NY
The only flavors I ever get from haagen daaz is dulce de leche and coffee, that's all.
Alee C.
Columbia, SC
My all time favorite flavor from Haagen Dazs! It's the best one that they have for me!
Amber G.
Lancaster, WI
I really love this ice cream. I love caramel! This is the right amount of caramel.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
My all time favorite ice cream. The perfect balance between salty and sweet.
John K.
New York
Has been my favorite ice cream for the last 5+ years. It is delicious and super savory. Never fails to brighten up a bad day. Even comes in a small size WITH a spoon for a personal experience or a larger pint size to share (Which of course I eat all by myself)
Yanibell P.
New York
Dulce De Leche ice cream is amazing overall but the fact that Haagen-Dazs created this and it's out of this world tasty then it's amazing. This is my favorite brand of ice cream and I always buy it because they give the highest quality of ice cream in my opinion. This caramel swirls added to this along with the caramel flavored ice cream it's just perfect. YOU MUST GIVE THIS FLAVOR A TRY!!!!!!!!!!
Diana R.
OMG! This is one of my favorite Ice Creams ever in the History of Ice Cream. This reminds me of my BlockBuster days when I was a little kid and my mom bought this for me after hours of begging her to do so. It is very sweet and delicious. I eat pint all by myself because I can´t stop when I have one in front of me because it is overwhelmingly delicious. Every time I eat I say "Thank you Jesus for a piece of heaven" I Love Haagen-Dazs Ice Creams overall and this one is no step behind.
Becca Y.
Waltham, MA
Isn't this the best ice cream in the world?
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and search and i have no idea