BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Inspired by Latin America's treasured dessert, our dulce de leche ice cream is a delicious combination of caramel and sweet cream, swirled with ribbons of golden caramel.

Caramel Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Caramel Swirl: Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Pectin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredints.

• Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and searc...1 Answers
  • Isn't this the best ice cream in the world? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my absolute favorite ice cream in the entire world." in 1 review
Ruth M.
It's a good ice cream but I feel Hagen Das can make it better by adding swirls of dulce de leche in it.
Carrie L.
Richmond
My favorite ice cream in the world literally any ice cream and caramel lover will enjoy this eat!!!!!!!
Taylor F.
Aldie, VA
Love love love this icecream! Absolue favorite flavor! A must for any caramel lover! Super creamy too.
Barbara  M.
Homestead, FL
What! By far the best ice scream ever. This ice scream is one of my favorites if not my favorite ever
Kerra J.
Birmingham
My go to flavor!! So rich and creamy and has perfect hints of coffee beans. 10/10 would recommend.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Este es mi favorito a los niños les gusta de vanilla strawberry chocolate pero me gusta su textura
Mae G.
my classic caramal icecream. very good! try itt asap! other their brand ice cream are good as well
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
I love this so much! Whenever I want a treat for myself I buy this. It's so creamy and delicious!
Nicole G.
Anchorage, AK
I thought it tasted disgusting and nothing like caramel. Also the color wasn't very appetizing.
Tanesha B.
This is the only brand of caramel ice cream I've eaten. It's very sweet but very delectable.
Becca Y.
Waltham, MA
Isn't this the best ice cream in the world?
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and search and i have no idea