BY HAAGEN-DAZS #38 in Ice Cream

Inspired by Latin America's treasured dessert, our dulce de leche ice cream is a delicious combination of caramel and sweet cream, swirled with ribbons of golden caramel.

Caramel Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Caramel Swirl: Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Pectin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredints.

• Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and searc...1 Answers
  • Isn't this the best ice cream in the world? 3 Answers
  • "This is my absolute favorite ice cream in the entire world." in 1 review
Mary G.
Round Lk Bch, IL
This is my all time favorite!!! I love the vanilla and the caramel(dulce Leche) swirls. It's not too sweet! It's perfect combination. I would recommend this to everyone that loves different kind of variety.
Andrea P.
Columbus
My mom got me hooked on this. Creamy vanilla ice cream mixed with decadent Carmel swirls. Whether you aced your exams or broke up with your boyfriend, you've earned this ice cream.
John K.
New York
Has been my favorite ice cream for the last 5+ years. It is delicious and super savory. Never fails to brighten up a bad day. Even comes in a small size WITH a spoon for a personal experience or a larger pint size to share (Which of course I eat all by myself)
Alexa L.
This is and has been my favorite flavor of HD ice cream! It's creamy with ribbons of caramel! If I want real ice cream (I usually buy halo top) this is my first choice in brand and flavor!
Trishena R.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is my number one favorite ice cream! The flavors are so rich and the texture is so creamy. I've been buying this flavor for the past 5 years and haven't gotten tired of it yet. It's the only Haagen-Daaz flavor I buy!
Amanda L.
bronx, NY
My go to ice cream is definitely Dulce de leche! The flavors are so rich and the caramel is the perfect taste to pair with the flavor. This is definitely delicious!
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
This is quite possibly the world's best ice cream. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate so this is my go-to ice cream. It has such a smooth, creamy, buttery caramel flavor and tastes amazing. The ingredients are simple but the flavors created have depth and richness you don't expect. The caramel ice cream has ribbons of soft caramel flowing throughout. The texture is silky smooth and your spoon glides through it with ease and the ice creams melts on your tongue in such a way that others do not.

Like me, my mom loves caramel and she loves ice cream. She has spent her life treating others and always putting them first so one day when I was visiting her, I brought two treats for her: Haagen-Dazs Dulce De Leche and Haagen-Dazs Strawberry ice creams. Oh, my word. She loved it. Especially the Dulce De Leche ice cream. It is her new favorite and even though she wouldn't have bought a more expensive ice cream like that for herself before, she does now. I'm so glad that I could bring simple pleasure to her life after all she has done for me.

The price is more than what some people expect to pay for pint of ice cream. After all, they can usually find a gallon of some other brand for as much or less than the cost of a pint. However, Alton Brown from Food Network's Good Eats melted down a pint of premium ice cream and a gallon of regular ice cream and discovered that the quantity is about the same, that the regular ice cream appears to have more volume because of air whipped into it during manufacturing. So while it looks like less ice cream, it's just that the Haagen-Dazs ice cream is dense. Dense and delicious.
Andrea H.
Elmwood Park, NJ
El mejor helado del mundo el mejor helado q puedas probar en marcas que puedes comprar en donde sea , desde que lo pruebas es tan dulce y Tan cremoso no es muy saludable ya que tiene mucha calorías u mucho azúcar y el precio es un poco caro pero si quieres darte un gusto es muy rico
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
I love this ice cream! The leche ice cream is super creamy and is perfectly complemented by the caramel drizzle. This is a flavor that is hard to put down because the favors merge so nicely together! I love this dulce we leche ice cream.
Maressa R.
sao paulo
Delicious ice cream.. love this brand and all the flavors.. Dulce de leche is one of my favorites cause it makes me remember my country.. always buy mine at Walmart .. it isn't the cheapest but it is made with milk so it it the healthiest .. do recommend!
Becca Y.
Waltham, MA
Isn't this the best ice cream in the world?
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and search and i have no idea

back