BY HAAGEN-DAZS #41 in Ice Cream

Inspired by Latin America's treasured dessert, our dulce de leche ice cream is a delicious combination of caramel and sweet cream, swirled with ribbons of golden caramel.

Caramel Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Caramel Swirl: Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Pectin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredints.

• Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and searc...1 Answers
  • Isn't this the best ice cream in the world? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my absolute favorite ice cream in the entire world." in 1 review
Veronica V.
FOREST HILLS, NY
I love the mini sizes of the ice cream. It keeps me in line with the suggested serving. The product is very smooth and rich.
Selene k M.
Beware of this flavor! If you try it, it is sure to become your fave! It's so smooth. It's delicious for a hot or cold day.
Pearl S.
Bronx, NY
I got my husband hooked to it. You will eat the entire thing if you don't have self control. The caramel is sooo delicious
Criselle Anne R.
Jersey City, NJ
This is my favorite ice cream ever! I love the creaminess and the tastes of it. Though it might be too sweet for others.
Ashlee C.
Dayton, TN
This us my absolute favorite ice cream on Earth. I'm not even a huge caramel fan, but this takes the cake. Super creamy.
My all time favorite Ice cream. Any Carmel lovers dream dessert. I couldn't even pass it up on a cold day. So delicious!!
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
This ice cream is everything! Love that it is in your own pint! The ice cream is smooth and creamy, and just delicious!
Shannon M.
This is my favorite ice cream of all time. The actual caramel inside is amazing. I don't think I'll ever stop eating it
Andres T.
NEW ROCHELLE, NY
Yo I swear on everything that i live for that this is the most amazing ice cream I have ever tasted or will ever try.
De'Ahara M.
I love this! It's very delicious, the ice cream is rich and has distinct taste, doesn't taste like regular ice cream
Becca Y.
Waltham, MA
Isn't this the best ice cream in the world?
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and search and i have no idea