BY HAAGEN-DAZS #41 in Ice Cream

Inspired by Latin America's treasured dessert, our dulce de leche ice cream is a delicious combination of caramel and sweet cream, swirled with ribbons of golden caramel.

Caramel Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Caramel Swirl: Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Pectin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredints.

• Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and searc...1 Answers
  • Isn't this the best ice cream in the world? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my absolute favorite ice cream in the entire world." in 1 review
Elizabeth S.
Phoenix, AZ
Delicious this one doesn't give youba sugary taste in your mouth! You can taste the caramel and the ice cream tops it off as best!
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
I am a huge Hagen Daz fan. I love almost all thier flavors but thier Dulce de Leche flavor is my absolute favorite ice cream ever.
Erin S.
This is great ! I lpve the flavor and how true to the title it is! Hagen daaz can be a bit expensive which is the only take away
Jade S.
As expected, the texture of the ice cream was smooth and creamy, dense with flavor, caramel flavor was pronouced and very sweet.
Al Y.
Chicago
This is one of the best tasting ice cream. Very smooth, extremely delicious and very much addictive. Definitely a guilty pleasure
Sucheta B.
One of my favorite Haagen Daz flavors!! A great, smooth and creamy taste and not to overpowering. Always my go to flavor to buy.
Shaniece S.
Brooklyn, NY
Lol Caramel Is My One True Love..Gives Me A Warm Fuzzy Feeling Inside.. Favorite Of All Flavors Hands Down.. Sweetness In A Bowl
Lily J.
I've been choosing this flavor of Haagen-Dazs since I was about four years old and it's still up there as one of my favorites.
Christine B.
Warren, MI
I just love this ice cream it's the best tasting with soft Carmel chunks in the ice cream just reminds me of when I was a kid
Adelayda S.
Miami
This is my favortite ice cream, is the best ice cream I've ever try. I love it, it's so creamy and soft, smell so good.
Becca Y.
Waltham, MA
Isn't this the best ice cream in the world?
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and search and i have no idea