BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Inspired by Latin America's treasured dessert, our dulce de leche ice cream is a delicious combination of caramel and sweet cream, swirled with ribbons of golden caramel.

Caramel Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Caramel Swirl: Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Pectin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredints.

• Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and searc...1 Answers
  • Isn't this the best ice cream in the world? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my absolute favorite ice cream in the entire world." in 1 review
Lluvia S.
Tipton, CA
When I have a cheat day, I love eating ice cream. This is my favorite because the caramel is so rich and creamy to eat on a hot or cold day.
Elizabeth M.
My all time favorite ice cream! You can get the small ones for a few cents, I always keep a few of these in my freeze for a late night snack
Lorisha S.
Memphis, TN
I love, love, love this! My favorite dulce de leche. Creamy and decadent.This is a caramel lover's dream. It's the one I always reach for.
Dahian A.
This ice cream flavour is perfect if you have a sweet tooth.

The ice cream texture is reaally creamy, it doesn't melt as quick as the rest
Dayanna R.
Logansport, IN
Pretty good icecream. Good quality and good flavor. Great consistency. I feel like I would purchase more often if it was more affordable.
Yuena L.
Elmhurst, NY
I LOVE the quality of Haagen Dazs ice cream. I love caramel flavor in general but this is DULCE DE LECHE. omg that first bite is HEAVEN.
Hannah D.
Leon
Love the flavor of this! It's my absolute favorite of theirs! I can find it at most grocery stores and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Alexandra C.
When I First Had This Ice Cream I Was At The Mall And I Fell In Love !!! This Is Honestly The Best Ice Cream I've Ever Had Hands Down !
Brianna D.
Marietta, GA
This is my favorite!!! If you love any type of salted caramel ice cream, you have got to try this! I can sit and eat the entire thing.
Adrianna G.
Indio, CA
Ugh SO GOOD! Creamy and even has actual caramel imbedded in the caramel flavored ice cream. I'm addicted to it!! Definitely a must try!
Becca Y.
Waltham, MA
Isn't this the best ice cream in the world?
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and search and i have no idea