BY HAAGEN-DAZS #43 in Ice Cream

Inspired by Latin America's treasured dessert, our dulce de leche ice cream is a delicious combination of caramel and sweet cream, swirled with ribbons of golden caramel.

Caramel Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Caramel Swirl: Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Pectin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredints.

• Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and searc...1 Answers
  • Isn't this the best ice cream in the world? 3 Answers
  • "This is my absolute favorite ice cream in the entire world." in 1 review
Nicole D.
Bronx, NY
Love thisssss!!!! I can eat this all day it really doesn't get me tired of it. It has great taste great flavor. BUY THIS AND TRY IT OUT ON YOURSELF
Sharon L.
Durham, NC
This is my favorite Ice cream. The texture is so great. This ice cream is so good and creamy with big chunks of caramel. I can eat this everyday.
Orleny L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite flavor of all time. I love caramel but i feel like this takes it to another level of perfection! This is definitely my go to.
Elizabeth E.
Tempe, AZ
Seriously my favorite ice cream ever. Anything from Haagen das is amazing, but this is my favorite flavor. It is a little expensive but worth it.
Abigail C.
If I could live off ice cream this would be my flavor! This is the best ice cream I've ever had I won't share this with anyone it's that good lol
Jen M.
Northampton , PA
Way too overpoweringly sweet. Too much dulce, not enough leche. It's okay if you like your teeth to hurt from all the sugar you're eating. Bleh.
Cori H.
New Orleans, LA
HD please don’t ever stop making this product. It’s so good I can’t express it enough lol. They even have a smaller size you can eat on the go!
Lluvia S.
Tipton, CA
When I have a cheat day, I love eating ice cream. This is my favorite because the caramel is so rich and creamy to eat on a hot or cold day.
Lissett G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love it! I can eat this ice cream every day! I really enjoy the amount of caramel that they put in it! I love their smoothies at the mall too
Elizabeth M.
My all time favorite ice cream! You can get the small ones for a few cents, I always keep a few of these in my freeze for a late night snack
Becca Y.
Waltham, MA
Isn't this the best ice cream in the world?
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and search and i have no idea

back