BY HAAGEN-DAZS #41 in Ice Cream

Inspired by Latin America's treasured dessert, our dulce de leche ice cream is a delicious combination of caramel and sweet cream, swirled with ribbons of golden caramel.

Caramel Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Caramel Swirl: Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Pectin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredints.

• Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and searc...1 Answers
  • Isn't this the best ice cream in the world? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my absolute favorite ice cream in the entire world." in 1 review
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins , CO
This is one of my all time fave ice creams.  Rich without being too sweet or over-indulgent.  Goes great with coffee if you're doing after dinner drinks / dessert.  Goes great with just about anything if we're being honest! :)  I buy the small personal size ones so I don't end up eating too much. :)
Kaitlyn W.
I'm lactose intolerant and eat this until it makes me sick. It's just that good. Creamy, not too sweet, the ice cream itself is so good but those ribbons of caramel is what makes it. I have a pint in my freezer right now and get this way more often than I should.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Two words - totally delicious!!! Haagen Dazs delivers yet again with a product that is creamy and sweet and worth every bite!! Although a bit sweet it is perfect paired with some nuts or a slice of freshly baked cake!! Yumm!!
Preyanka H.
Euless, TX
This is my favorite ice cream ever. It reminds me of my childhood because I always used to go to the store at the my mall and get it. It's so smooth and has the perfect amount of sweetness. It's not overpowering. Always buy this whenever I'm craving ice cream!
Pamela S.
louisville, KY
This brand overall is pricey but the flavor choices kinda make up for that. This is an awesomely delicious salty sweet treat that goes down so smooth. If you like caramel this is for you!
Isha B.
Cupertino, CA
Hagen Daz is most definitely my favorite ice cream brand. It is smooth and creamy, two essential qualities in ice cream which are not present in any other ice cream brand. The dulce de Leche flavor is especially amazing with its smooth swirls of caramel.
daibelys g.
BEST ICE CREAM EVER!!!!!!!! I CAN SIT DOWN AND EAT A GALLON A DAY! IT TASTES GREAT AND IS ALSO GREAT FOR MILK SHAKES. THEY ALSO ALWAYS HAVE SALES AND COUPONS AVAILABLE.
Laura R.
Valrico, FL
This is my absolute favorite ice cream in the entire world. And I'm not a ice cream kind of person. Its delicious and sweet and has swirls of authentic dulce de leche not that americanized caramel crap. YUMMMM
Nicole R.
This is my faveeeeeeeeee ice cream in the world! I'm a diehard lover of anything dulce de leche, but this brand has the softest and creamiest texture ever. If I can't find this flavor I would get the vanilla one. They're both equally perfect.
Prima S.
I am in love with this flavor of ice cream. It's not just caramel. It's caramelized condensed milk!! So yummy and it totally melts in your mouth like a mouthful of caramel. It's really sweet though, so don't try it if you don't like super sweet.
Becca Y.
Waltham, MA
Isn't this the best ice cream in the world?
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and search and i have no idea