BY HAAGEN-DAZS #41 in Ice Cream

Inspired by Latin America's treasured dessert, our dulce de leche ice cream is a delicious combination of caramel and sweet cream, swirled with ribbons of golden caramel.

Caramel Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Caramel Swirl: Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Pectin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredints.

• Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and searc...1 Answers
  • Isn't this the best ice cream in the world? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my absolute favorite ice cream in the entire world." in 1 review
Kat J.
This is quite possibly one of the best flavors Haagen Dazs has ever made. If you like caramel, you will LOVE this ice cream!

Imagine, smooth rich caramel ribbons melting in your mouth,... Surrounded by deliciously creamy caramel ice cream,... Not too sweet, just enough lusciousness to keep you satisfied with just a few spoonfuls, only for you to put the tub back in the freezer and immediately regret it. So you pull it back out for round two, and the decadent experience starts all over again.

This is what it’s like eating Dulce de Leche ice cream, and as someone who isn’t a huge fan of caramel, I can’t even stop myself from eating it! Definitely recommend. You won’t be disappointed in this flavor.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
I have always been a fan of Haagen-Dazs ice cream, although it costs more than what I stick with. I am also a fan of caramel, so this ice cream is worth it for me! Its so rich and creamy and very full of caramel goodness. For caramel lovers out there, this won't disappoint!
Alexa R.
So delicious. I love the fact that they come in variety of sizes. I usually get the tiny ones to limit myself lol. I got mine at a local H-E-B. But could get it at a Walmart too. Not pricey at all. Good quality ice cream. Definitely a repeat buyer
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Pinky A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Words can't describe how much I love this flavor of ice cream!! I buy about 2 tubs per week. I know it's unhealthy but I'm addicted. I love when my kids fall asleep and I can sit back with a whole tub to myself while catching up on tv shows. 😋
Rose R.
Vienna, VA
Haagen-Dazs's Dulce De Leche is incomparable to other brands. It's absolutely amazing. I have tried other brands of ice cream with similar flavors, and nothing can compare to the delicious caramel recipe that Haagen-Dazs has. Would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Abbie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I usually don't buy Haagen-Dazs ice cream because it is a little pricier than other ice cream options, but I am never disappointed when I buy this. I always reach for the caramel flavored ice cream, and although it is pricier, you are getting a noticeably higher quality ice cream. Love this ice cream and I will continue to buy this in the future.
Alyssa P.
Honolulu, HI
I recently bought this for my husband, he was originally looking for Ben and Jerry’s but they didn’t have it in stock. So I took this one for him, I tried it and ended up getting 2 more for myself. I love this flavor, I’m also a big fan of Caramel!

It is very tasty. Delicious. Creamy! I cannot wait to get some more!
Ashley G.
Sullivan city , TX
OH MY GOSHHH! This has got to be the BEST and I mean THE BESSSTTTTTT icecream in the world!! For the first time ever I decided to try it last month and the taste of this flavor is just unbelievable! It tastes AMAZING and it is super soft!! I totally recommend everyone to try it!
Valerie S.
This tastes so good. Very rich but not too sweet. Nice amounts of caramel swirls without. I am a repeat buyer. This size is great for a personal serving (or 2!) can be bought in most grocery stores
Becca Y.
Waltham, MA
Isn't this the best ice cream in the world?
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
Is this ice cream gluten free? Because i search and search and i have no idea