Haagen-Dazs Double Belgian Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Our Belgian chocolate combines rich, velvety chocolate ice cream with finely shaved Belgian chocolate for a uniquely textured experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Haagen-Dazs Double Belgian Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,055 reviews
Haagen-Dazs Double Belgian Chocolate Chip Ice Cream uploaded by Melissa B.
Haagen-Dazs Double Belgian Chocolate Chip Ice Cream uploaded by Melissa B.
This ice cream is SO good!! It says double Belgian chocolate chip, but the “chips” are chocolate shavings and there are so many of them in this ice cream. The chocolate ice cream is rich and chocolatey and absolutely delicious. I got this ice cream on sale at Shoprite for $2.88 and I’ll definitely continue to buy this one every time it’s on sale!! 😍😍
Bukky O.
Elkridge, MD
I love Belgian chocolate and this satisfied my craving. It has a really nice and smooth taste. The I've cream tub is just the right size to share or enjoy solo. It is a bit pricey in my opinion, but the flavor makes it worth it.
Susan H.
Venice, FL
Haagen-Dazs Double Belgian Chocolate Chip Ice Cream uploaded by Susan H.
Fabulous ice cream but I eat way to much of it 😀 living in Florida now where it’s hot all the time we seem to devour more ice cream, this is my all time favorite. You can find me floating in the pool with this in my hand 👍
Luca Lacey B.
Agoura Hills, CA
Haagen dazs is so good! I love all of the flavors. I think this is a great price and I will buy again :)
VERONICA C.
Haagen-Dazs Double Belgian Chocolate Chip Ice Cream taste so very good. I had fell in love with the taste. It is so smooth and chocolaty . how does it compares to the alternatives it is great . I would not improve this. I am repeat consumer. I always buy this when it is on sale at shoprite. I am overall satisfied.
Hi, I.
De los mejores... me encanta esta marca y además está en muchas partes del mundo eh viajado y a donde voy siempre es posible conseguirlos
Vanessa R.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This chocolate icecream is beyond my expectations. Its one of My favorite flavors. It's so creamy and good. The texture is nice and soft. It's so delicious. This just takes chocolate to another level.If you are a chocolate fan you'll love it for sure. This brand always been my favorite. It is so rich and creamy.
Haneea I.
This one is my absolute favorite and is really tasty. Creamy, sweet and with a good balance of dark and milk chocolate. Perfect size to enjoy after supper or just as a snack any given time.
Arrem Lei Y.
Queen Creek, AZ
Haagen-Dazs Double Belgian Chocolate Chip Ice Cream uploaded by Arrem Lei Y.
Why?!!! Why?!!! Why did we have to meet?! O my fudging mother goose!!!! This is the best ice cream ever! I am regretting that I got this one coz now I am super addicted to it. The ice cream is super creamy, and it’s super good I want to forget everyone else in the room. I can and will ear the whole tub if I am not putting this away! It’s so bad that it’s so good! I just had my tummy tuck and this is a wrong decision VERY WRONG DECISION! Hahahaha I want my kids to have it all. I cannot I just died! Lol
Swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
My ever favorite ice cream, if I ever have an ice cream it is this and only this. I can eat a jar in a sitting so i try avoiding them and have it once every three months as a cheat meal. I once had this with a slice of bread , it is the most delicious chocolate ice cream and the chocolate nibs make it even better

Looking for your answer?