Haagen-Dazs Destination Series Mayan Chocolate Ice Cream uploaded by Ashley L.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

HAAGEN-DAZS Destination Series. Savor a special collection of flavors inspired by some of the world's most popular travel destinations. The distinctive taste of our Mexican-inspired chocolate ice cream is balanced with a warming touch of cinnamon spice, rich fudge, and chocolaty truffle chunks. The result is a deliciously complex flavor for the serious chocolate lover.

Haagen-Dazs Destination Series Mayan Chocolate Ice Cream
No tengo ninguna descripción de lo sabroso este helado es, es un regalo de fusión en la boca, su sabor chocolate y cremoso helado es realmente único. Ellos son el mejor helado que he tenido y lo recomiendo altamente! No se arrepentirá de probar. La adicción a los helados.
Mabel p.
BRONX, NY
Haagen-Dazs Destination Series Mayan Chocolate Ice Cream picked this up by total mistake but I was glad I did. it was super tasty and delicious. the hint of cinnamon in there was a perfect touch just to enhance that chocolatey flavor.
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
Love any of their flavors. It's the best best best brand to me. Full and rich creamy flavors that taste natural. Expensive but worth if if you want heaven in your mouth! I would buy again.
Andrea R.
Miramar, FL
I love this brand it is my go-to ice cream. I buy it at Walmart all the time and even though it is not very healthy I will always buy it. I love the chocolate flavor because it doesn't taste like regular chocolate.
Rachel C.
Sarasota, FL
I really like this ice cream! It's smooth and creamy! It's priced great and a lot of times you can get it buy one get one. They have a lot of different flavors. I would highly recommend this ice cream brand!
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
This ice cream is my favorite brand ice cream, i go crazy went i go groceries shopping it so delicious and yummy,i totally recommend it to anyone who hasnt try it yeah.
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This ice cream is really good. I've tried it a couple of times and both times I purchased It, I enjoyed it. I love the flavor. It's better than most of the other brands out there.
Victoria H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Absolutely delicious, even for those not typically fans of chocolate ice cream. The flavors of cinnamon and chocolate blend together perfectly without overpowering each other, and it elevates the taste to a unique and very tasty level. Bits of truffles in the mix are the icing on the cake. Definitely not healthy, but if you want to splurge, a pint of this is one of the best ways to do it.
Isabella P.
Homestead, FL
Really yummy and chocolatey. It really is smooth and nice not a surprise from haegan das though they have the best icecreams and I would recommend this to others who are chilling watching a movie
Ryann C.
Gaston, SC
I am a huge fan of this brand of ice cream. There is nothing like sitting in the beach in the evening, as you enjoy the sound of the waves, eating some cold, rich and creaming ice cream.