BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Like Chicago – the birthplace of the brownie – our Brownies a la Mode is rich with flavor. We combine our signature vanilla ice cream with rich fudge and decadent brownie pieces to bring this American original to life.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Skim Milk (Lactose Reduced), Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Fudge Sauce: Sugar, Skim Milk, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup, Chocolate, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Soy Lecithin. Brownie Pieces: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Water, Corn Syrup, Eggs, Egg Whites, Skim Milk, Corn Starch, Soybean Oil, Natural Flavor, Salt, Baking Soda. Contains: Milk, Egg, Wheat And Soy Ingredients.

Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Is always a good idea having ice cream in the freezer, you never know when you will need it, and if is as decadente and delicious as this one, then anything can get solved with some spoons of it. I don't even know what else to say, i think the name speaks for itself, Hagen daz has one of the best lines and flavors.
Jasmine E.
Moreno Valley, CA
If you love ice cream and you LLLOOOVVVEEE brownies, this ice cream is definitely a must try. I would forever be baking browines and pairing with ice cream I'm so happy to have found this. The brownies inside are moist not soggy. Plz give this a try.
Ashley D.
Ozone park , NY
This may just be my favorite flavor from this brand yet. The brownie pieces are just right, and it's just the perfect about of chocolateness without being over powering. You can taste all different flavors in this not just chocolate. I highly recommend!!
Crystal R.
Haagen-Daz make some of the best ice cream I've tasted this flavor in particular is really good especially if you're a chocolate fan it's just got the right amount of sweet in it
Christian G.
I'm a big a la mode fan. Various flavors I could eat them all. I really love the flavors they come out with but in store are better especially the deuce de leche
Pâmela B.
This is definitely the best ice cream i ever tried in my life ! Its not super sweet and its not like theres no taste, its just PERFECT !
Oksana D.
Yummy yummy yummy I got love in ma tummy.. seriously though I can't get enough of all the ooey gooey chocolatey goodness in this jar.
Nina A.
New Windsor, NY
I love the brownies a la mode. Chunks of brownies, and the vanilla balances the chocolate out so it's not overwhelming. Delicious.
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
U can never go wrong with there ice cream ,the best store bought ice cream .I tried most of the flavor and it's my favorite brand