GroceryFrozen FoodsHaagen-Dazs
Häagen-Dazs Cookies and Cream Ice Cream

Häagen-Dazs® Cookies and Cream Ice Cream

pieces of rich, chocolaty cookies are dunked in delicious, creamy vanilla ice cream to satisfy the milk-and-cookies kid in all of us.

Where did you find this?
Does this have a bitter aftertaste?
How is this compared to the regular haagen-dazs?
Start your review of Häagen-Dazs® Cookies and Cream Ice Cream!
Dani C.
San Pablo, CA
It very delicious my family love this ice cream 🍨 perfect for everything time Very recommend Häagen-Dazs® Chocolate Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Bar #icecream
Maria T.
West Palm Bch, FL
My weakness. This my go too ice cream. Funny, I used to hate cookie dough but I always love Hagan Daaz strawberry was my favorite. That's changed recently! Now I'm addicted to their cookies and cream! So. Good.
Charlene R.
Williamsburg, VA
I recently started buying this brand of ice cream.  This ice cream tastes good.  My stomach don't do too well with some ice creams, but this one is okay.
Tiffany R.
Argyle, TX
Haagen-Dazs is delicious! Cookies and Cream is my favorite flavor! There are a lot of full size cookies in it which is the best part! The ice cream is creamy with just enough chocolate taste to satisfy! If you like Cookies and Cream, Haagen-Dazs should be top of your list to try!
Nikki D.
I love Häagen-Dazs, honestly no ice cream compares to its creaminess taste and their basic go to flavor combos! This cookie and cream has been my go to since I can remember! It sometimes lack in amount of cookies in the mini tub but the vanilla “cream” is great on its own!
Romina A.
Aventura, FL
Haagen dazs is a classic and all their flavors always taste so good. Creamy, enough cookies and so tasty
Eva  L.
Rochester Hls, MI
Omgggg..I’m in love with it I hate how every time I’m out shopping for ice cream this is always out please stick up this flavor it’s my favorite
Sarah G.
plantation
I live cookies and cream. And I will live every brand that makes it. Idk how a brand can mess it up I really can’t.
Katie M.
Gw
Cookies and cream is by far the most superior ice cream there is to date. It’s like ur eating a tray full of Oreos… this is perfect for kids and amazing to reflect a little on your childhood seeing as this brings u way back.
Christina O.
hammonton
Haagen-Dazs is the only way to go if your getting ice cream from the super market. It is so rich an creamy.