we roast the finest Brazilian coffee beans and brew them to perfection to bring out their rich, complex flavor. the combination of the brew with our pure, creamy ice cream awakens the senses.

DooRs it taste rich coffee flavor?
Is the price worth it how does it compare the cheaper brands?
Is the price worth it how does it compare the cheaper brands?
Start your review of Haagen-Dazs Coffee Ice Cream!
Lily W.
Brooklyn, NY
Out of all the coffee flavored ice creams that I've tried hands down the Haagen-Dazs one is the best. It's full of coffee flavor and each bite is creamy and delicious. I still have a mini size in my freezer and I love to stock up when I see them on sale. I like the mini size better than getting the whole pint of the coffee ice cream. I find that the small one is just enough ice cream to satisfy my ice cream craving without making me sick of the flavor too quickly if that makes any sense.
Christina  B.
Kingsport, TN
Haagen-Dazs Coffee Ice Cream uploaded by Christina  B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Hands down the best ice cream ever. If you love coffee and you haven’t had this ice cream you are missing out. It taste like the best iced coffee in life. I love Haagen Dazs anyways. It’s my favorite brand. Their coffee flavor rocks my world. Their chocolate is my favorite traditional flavor but this coffee flavor… goodness. I could eat the whole thing in one sitting. It’s a dream in a carton.
Tre K.
Haagen-Dazs Coffee Ice Cream uploaded by Tre K.
Haagen-Dazs Coffee Ice Cream uploaded by Tre K.
Purchased at: Kroger
Coffee ice cream is one of my all time favorite flavors of ice cream so I've tried a lot of different brands in search of the best one. Haagen Dazs is definitely my favorite, and I'm loving the ingredients!! They are so simple, nothing unnecessary. I included a picture of the ingredients if you just swipe over. I will continue to purchase this brand and I highly reccomend this to any coffee ice cream lovers!
Meenu R.
Franklin, WI
Haagen-Dazs Coffee Ice Cream uploaded by Meenu R.
I love the taste of coffee ice cream. I've been eating this specific flavor from Haagen-Dazs ice cream for YEARS and I still love it. If you are a person who loves coffee ice cream/ sweeter coffee, I highly recommend this! It's a bit pricier, but the quality is definitely worth it.
Wesley H.
Alamosa, CO
Haagen-Dazs Coffee Ice Cream uploaded by Wesley H.
Utterly delicious...the best coffee ice cream I've ever tried. Häagen-Dazs hands down makes the best ice cream. Stop wasting money on products with 20 unknown ingredients. Milk, Cream, Eggs, Sugar, and Coffee...simple! Magnifique!!!!
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
1,031 reviews
Haagen-Dazs Coffee Ice Cream uploaded by Yeccica N.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love Haagen-Dazs ice cream it is my favorite of all the flavors it is delicious I love it. Me encanta el helado Haagen-Dazs, es mi favorito de todos los sabores, es delicioso, me encanta.
Etna G.
Haagen-Dazs Coffee Ice Cream uploaded by Etna G.
Purchased at: H-E-B
My family and I are fans of this ice cream we love the fresh flavor and the pineapple and coconut flavor but my favorite is dulce de leche, in summer they are not lacking in my refrigerator
Kaylyn M.
Saint Albans, VT
For all you coffee lovers out there. This ice cream is screaming your name!!!!! Beyond delicious. I love that this brand has very flew ingredients. I believe they only have 3 or 4 ingredients. Not heavy like regular ice cream. Not over powering coffee flavor. Addicting good! So so so yummy. I will purchase this again and again. I highly recommend trying this flavor or brand even!
Rebecca C.
Johnstown, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
My favorite coffee ice cream has always been Haagen-Dazs Coffee Ice Cream. Rich, creamy-but also smooth. Highly recommend
Allyson D.
Skokie, IL
Purchased at: Target
This is really good coffee ice cream! It’s super creamy and it tastes exactly like coffee. It was so good, I finished it in one sitting! I definitely recommend trying this out if you love coffee ice cream.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Walis N.
altagracia , herrera ,calle numero cinco
il y a 7 mois
Tianna F. il y a 2 mois
It’s one of my favorites