BY HAAGEN-DAZS #13 in Ice Cream

We roast the finest Brazilian coffee beans and brew them to perfection to bring out their rich, complex flavor. the combination of the brew with our pure, creamy ice cream awakens the senses.

Cream, Skim Milk, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks, Coffee. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

• Does anybody love coffee ice cream ??Haagen-Dazs Coffee Ice Cream3 Answers
  • Am I the only one that can eat an entire carton in one sitting? 14 Answers
  • I have been meaning to try new ice cream flavors, is this a good ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love haagen-dazs ice cream,Coffee is my favorite flavor I think everybody should try this out you can mke sundaes, frapps, even a cup of hot coffee with this" in 21 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand when it comes to Ice cream :) Love this flavor :) although Caramel is my favorite :) this i=one comes in second yummmmy!" in 13 reviews
  • "Unless you don't like coffee and sugar then you'll love this ice cream...what can go wrong with a bucket of ice cream besides a couple of pounds?!" in 10 reviews
  • "In love with this ice cream 😋 I really recomend it especially if you’re a coffe person 👍 but my all time favorite is dulce de leche " in 10 reviews
  • "When I had my wisdom teeth taken out this is the only thing I could eat, and I wasn't complaining at all!" in 7 reviews
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
Haagen-Dazs Coffee Ice Cream is THE BEST coffee ice cream out there. It by far crushes the standards of all other brands for the coffee flavor. It is potent (not overly) and has a creamy rich taste. I highly recommend this coffee ice cream to anyone who loves coffee in general! The cost is a little expensive compared to other brands but it is worth it!

<3  Haagen-Dazs Coffee Ice Cream
Shivani P.
By far the best coffee-flavored ice cream I have ever tried, and one of the best of the brand!!! I grew up on milk-based coffee that wasn't too strong but still sweet. This ice cream is legitimately the coffee I grew up drinking in frozen form! It is a little pricey, so I save it for occasions. But, sometimes you can spot random sales or deals on the brand so stock up whenever you get the chance.
Deborah S.
This ice cream is amazing. It tastes like coffee, which is good because that’s the flavor. It is a little pricey but it is so worth the price. I like to get it as a treat to myself. The downside is that, like everything from Haagen Daas, you don’t get very much but what you get is high quality.
abigail e.
cana, VA
I don’t even like coffee but i love this ice cream!! it’s so delicious and yummy! i’ve bought this so many times and i’d buy it again, it’s a good price for a little container, try it!!
my dad used to bring me a container when he came home from work before he passed away! this ice cream always brings back that nostalgic feeling!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Being that I love coffee this is one of my favorite flavors as well as many other HD ice creams. So creamy and rich, tastes amazing. A must try for all coffee lovers. I also like the small personal pint it comes in... with something this delicious you certainly don’t want to share lol
Jillian M.
Coffee ice cream is my favorite and I especially love Haagen Daas because it has only four ingredients. It is SO creamy and SO coffee-y. It’s the perfect coffee ice cream. Its a good thing that it only comes in pints because I could easily eat a half gallon.
Kate B.
Hudson
I love this product because it tastes like good coffee. It doesn’t have the actual bitterness that most coffee has. I like that this is just a purely sweet coffee flavor. It’s one of my favorite ice cream flavors and brands.
Diana E.
Grand Island, NE
My favorite by far Haagen-Dazs is their Coffee Ice Cream! Almost every time I'm in the store I have to buy a pint for myself! It is so good and so creamy! The price point for a pint is pretty expensive when you think about you could buy a whole gallon for the same price in a different brand but the taste and consistency just wouldn't be the same! I love it!
Faiza S.
Grand Rapids, MI
If it wasn’t so expensive I would purchase this all the time. I love it, it has just about the perfect amount of coffee that you need in ice cream. The taste is great and I would totally recommend to anyone wanting to purchase
Coffee &.
MY SINGLE MOST FAVORITE ICE CREAM IN THE WORLD for as long as I can remember, It is the most flavorful, coffee Ice cream I have ever tasted, and have yet to taste. I am a repeat consumer and have this in my freezer at all times. If I run out, I'm at the store the same day buying it. I would recommend it.
Sarah L.
Kunkletown, PA
What is your favorite flavor of Haagen Daz?
Kelly T.
Central, SC
I noticed the price of a small container is a little pricey! Is it worth it??
Caitlyn M.
Aurora, CO
Am I the only one that can eat an entire carton in one sitting?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What's the best thing to add to my Haagen Dazs to make it extra great?
Dede B.
desoto, TX
Does it really taste like coffee?