BY HAAGEN-DAZS #14 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Does anybody love coffee ice cream ??Häagen-Dazs Coffee Ice Cream2 Answers
  • Am I the only one that can eat an entire carton in one sitting? 14 Answers
  • I have been meaning to try new ice cream flavors, is this a good ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love haagen-dazs ice cream,Coffee is my favorite flavor I think everybody should try this out you can mke sundaes, frapps, even a cup of hot coffee with this" in 21 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand when it comes to Ice cream :) Love this flavor :) although Caramel is my favorite :) this i=one comes in second yummmmy!" in 13 reviews
  • "In love with this ice cream 😋 I really recomend it especially if you’re a coffe person 👍 but my all time favorite is dulce de leche " in 10 reviews
  • "Unless you don't like coffee and sugar then you'll love this ice cream...what can go wrong with a bucket of ice cream besides a couple of pounds?!" in 10 reviews
  • "When I had my wisdom teeth taken out this is the only thing I could eat, and I wasn't complaining at all!" in 7 reviews
Deborah S.
This ice cream is amazing. It tastes like coffee, which is good because that’s the flavor. It is a little pricey but it is so worth the price. I like to get it as a treat to myself. The downside is that, like everything from Haagen Daas, you don’t get very much but what you get is high quality.
Diana E.
Grand Island
My favorite by far Haagen-Dazs is their Coffee Ice Cream! Almost every time I'm in the store I have to buy a pint for myself! It is so good and so creamy! The price point for a pint is pretty expensive when you think about you could buy a whole gallon for the same price in a different brand but the taste and consistency just wouldn't be the same! I love it!
Becca N.
Bloomfield
I am obsessed with this ice cream. I love coffee ice cream, and this is one of the best renditions of coffee ice cream out there. I had to stop myself from buy multiple containers of it each time I went to the story--the addiction was getting out of hand. It's just delicious. If you love coffee, but you also like it sweet--this would be a good choice!
Rachel N.
Duluth , MN
This ice cream is so creamy and is the best coffee ice cream I have ever had! It's not very healthy and is really expensive for ice cream. It is very sweet, and the coffee flavor is subtle enough to where it's not overwhelming but strong enough that you can taste it. I would recommend if you wanted to splurge
Coffee &.
MY SINGLE MOST FAVORITE ICE CREAM IN THE WORLD for as long as I can remember, It is the most flavorful, coffee Ice cream I have ever tasted, and have yet to taste. I am a repeat consumer and have this in my freezer at all times. If I run out, I'm at the store the same day buying it. I would recommend it.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
This ice cream is my weakness! I love eating a scoop of this on top of a warm brownie, and it's also great in a milkshake. I've repurchased it who knows how many times as I've been eating it for 10+ years. The price is fair for the quality of ice cream that you get. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Tina C.
Alhambra, CA
This coffee ice cream has one of the most flavor and addicting. Unlike others it may be too sweet or too bland but in my opinion I think this is just right. It may compare by having the same flavor but not the same sweetness or texture. I would definitely repurchase this ice cream when needed.
Destiny C.
Dickson
Soooooo good!!!!! I love this ice cream so much. It tastes just like coffee. It’s wonderful!!! Honestly it’s not expensive at all for the amount they give you. It’s definitely worth the 2 dollars. It’s jsut so good and the coffee flavor is so good!! I definitely 100% recommend this ice cream!!
SC: A.
THIS ICE CREAM IS A GOOD CHICE FOR PEOPLE THAT LOVE COFFE AND LIKE HAVING THAT COFFE SMELL. ALSO, IF YOU WANT SOMETHING VERY COLD. ITS SO WORTH THE PRICE !! ITS AMAZING FULL OF FLAVOR.  I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU COFFE LOVERS TO TRY IT ! MAYBE I THINK FOR KNOW ALL JUST STICK TO CHOCLAT.
Lei C.
Austin
My favorite ice cream! So damn creamy and has an amazing coffee flavor! I buy this whenever I want to have a cheat day or just want to treat myself. It's not the healthiest but it's so delicious and tasty. I buy it often and would recommend to all ice cream coffee lovers
Sarah L.
Kunkletown, PA
What is your favorite flavor of Haagen Daz?
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Foodie Expert
I noticed the price of a small container is a little pricey! Is it worth it??
Caitlyn M.
Aurora, CO
Am I the only one that can eat an entire carton in one sitting?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What's the best thing to add to my Haagen Dazs to make it extra great?
Dede B.
desoto, TX
Foodie Expert
Does it really taste like coffee?