BY HAAGEN-DAZS #15 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Coffee ice cream bar dipped in rich milk chocolate and almonds.

Coffee Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Coffee. Milk Chocolate And Vegetable Oil Coating With Almonds And Toffee: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Coconut Oil, Almonds Roasted In Vegetable Oil (Almonds, Safflower Oil), Toffee (Corn Syrup, Sugar, Butter [Cream, Salt], Brown Sugar, Almonds, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Salt). Contains: Milk, Almond, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

Gina L.
Normally a vanilla and chocolate almond kind of girl but gave this a try and fell in love. I like that it has toffee bits in it. They are a bit on the pricey side but my local supermarket has these on sale pretty often. Would definitely buy again and would recommend.
Evelyn M.
No negatives for this ice cream or brand!  This is my favorite flavor from this brand!  Other coffee ice cream flavors are not as good as this one, I have not prepared this at all, and the ingredients they use are great!  I would buy this everyday if I could!  It's sometimes hard to find in grocery stores, tho!
Kay L.
Ugh my guilty pleasure. I think Haagen Daz has the best coffee ice cream and then paired with chocolate, almonds and toffee bits?! Get outta here! These are crazy good and it’s so hard to just eat one!
Lareisha J.
S Prince Geo, VA
This is my weakness, this is my go to snack for any occasion. I love love love this product and I purchase this from Walmart in my local area and any store that sells them individually like 7/11 for a quick snack or pick me up throughout a hot day.
Shei R.
I'm an ice cream lover and I have tasted a bunch of brand. I always find myself reaching for this at the grocery store. I love the coffee flavor and the crunchiness when you bite into it. This is just yummy!
Brittney D.
Yessssss!!! Delicious. A little expensive but so worth it. These are so good and so simple, you can’t go wrong with vanilla ice cream covered in nuts and chocolate
Mai Lee H.
Definitely a 5 star because I love almonds and coffee! It's super delicious and I use to work for Schwann ice cream plant and we make this once in a while I have to say it's one of my favorite ones! I never had it before until I worked there but the price buying at Walmart for a pack is a bit expensive for just a few in a box! But I do really recommend it to everyone!
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
I love buying these ice cream bars in the summer when I'm at a gas station because I can never find these in packs. They have the yummy coffee ice cream and the outside is dipped in chocolate and toffee to give it that amazing different texture of crunch. If I'm really craving this i'll just buy the coffee ice cream in the pint to sub for this.
Maria P.
Fontana
My favorite bar when I'm craving ice cream. This has to be hands down what I would choose every time.  Not the most healthiest so sometimes I need to alternate to healthier options. Love the pieces of almond on the thick chocolate. My sons favorite too. I wonder why ?
Shari V.
Creamy Coffee IceCream inside with a crunchy chocolate almond shell so yummy I can't get enough of it. It is one of the only icecream bars I will reach for when the weather breaks or when I feel like a sweet treat. If you have tired this it's a must for coffee lovers, chocolate lovers and icecream lovers alike
Däylä N.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Is it available in middle east?
Victoria F.