Haagen-Dazs Coffee Almond Crunch Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Angymer D.Haagen-Dazs Coffee Almond Crunch Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Aurangel D.Haagen-Dazs Coffee Almond Crunch Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Christina L.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Coffee ice cream bar dipped in rich milk chocolate and almonds.

Coffee Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Coffee. Milk Chocolate And Vegetable Oil Coating With Almonds And Toffee: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Coconut Oil, Almonds Roasted In Vegetable Oil (Almonds, Safflower Oil), Toffee (Corn Syrup, Sugar, Butter [Cream, Salt], Brown Sugar, Almonds, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Salt). Contains: Milk, Almond, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

Jessica V.
Palmdale, CA
One of my all time favorite ice creams has the perfect amount of chocolate crunch and coffee. Goes for about 3 50 individually which my be a bit more prices than other ice creams however I it is worth every cent. You will not be disappointed.
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Snack time!! Perfect for warm days,for coffee lovers like me♥️ the almonds add a crispy texture and flavor to this ice cream. This is my first time,price is good so for me it’s a totally recommend for this one ☝️
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
The only thing that I liked of this ice cream was the crunchy almonds outside!! It taste like frappuccino and I don`t like coffee that much. My sister and my husband loved it so they ate the whole package.
Gina L.
Normally a vanilla and chocolate almond kind of girl but gave this a try and fell in love. I like that it has toffee bits in it. They are a bit on the pricey side but my local supermarket has these on sale pretty often. Would definitely buy again and would recommend.
Kay L.
Ugh my guilty pleasure. I think Haagen Daz has the best coffee ice cream and then paired with chocolate, almonds and toffee bits?! Get outta here! These are crazy good and it’s so hard to just eat one!
Mai Lee H.
Definitely a 5 star because I love almonds and coffee! It's super delicious and I use to work for Schwann ice cream plant and we make this once in a while I have to say it's one of my favorite ones! I never had it before until I worked there but the price buying at Walmart for a pack is a bit expensive for just a few in a box! But I do really recommend it to everyone!
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
I love buying these ice cream bars in the summer when I'm at a gas station because I can never find these in packs. They have the yummy coffee ice cream and the outside is dipped in chocolate and toffee to give it that amazing different texture of crunch. If I'm really craving this i'll just buy the coffee ice cream in the pint to sub for this.
Shari V.
Creamy Coffee IceCream inside with a crunchy chocolate almond shell so yummy I can't get enough of it. It is one of the only icecream bars I will reach for when the weather breaks or when I feel like a sweet treat. If you have tired this it's a must for coffee lovers, chocolate lovers and icecream lovers alike
Lisa D.
Henderson, NV
Smooth creamy chocolate.
Doesn't taste like your average chocolate bar you get at the check out isle of your grocery store for .59
They use some very high quality ingredients which makes it a consistent flavor.
Doesn't crumble and fall apart while eating which is nice.
Kristie H.
Westminster, CA
I am such a sucker for ice cream and this particular one satisfies my cravings like no other! The ice cream is so creamy and the outside layer is just the perfect amount of chocolate and peanuts with a slight crunch. I wouldn't be shocked if I went back for a 2nd bar.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good??????
Däylä N.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Is it available in middle east?
Victoria F.