GroceryFrozen FoodsHaagen-Dazs
Häagen-Dazs Coffee Almond Crunch Ice Cream Bar

Häagen-Dazs® Coffee Almond Crunch Ice Cream Bar

Coffee ice cream bar dipped in rich milk

Are these ice cream bars any good?
Is it available in middle east?
Is this good??????
Start your review of Häagen-Dazs® Coffee Almond Crunch Ice Cream Bar!
Jay S.
Chatham Twp, NJ
Häagen-Dazs® Coffee Almond Crunch Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Jay S.
This ice cream bar is a delicious, indulgent treat, perfect for when the weather gets hot. The chocolate coating is smooth and the crunch from the toffee and the almonds that are also part of the coating is super satisfying. The saltiness of the toffee cuts the creaminess of the coffee ice cream center and the sweetness of the chocolate perfectly. The coffee ice cream center is really smooth and delicious. It's a high calorie ice cream bar, but it's fully worth it.
virginia T.
Häagen-Dazs® Coffee Almond Crunch Ice Cream Bar uploaded by virginia T.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I just tried this delicious creation and I can't allow to pass the opportunity to say something if I can. My review is to let you know how yummy yummy delicious rico taste this ice bar! Has a creamy coffee milk inside and a chocolatous crunchy feeling outside because has small pieces of almonds all over the chocolate cover. Among the ingredients are coconut milk, oil, soy and egg yolks in the case you are allergic. I really recommend the mini version of the ice bar which is the one I buy because I am concerned about the calories, but at the same time I still love them! I am attaching a pict with the comment!
Jordan C.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
These are delicious !!! they have the best outside coating that is crunchy enough but not too strong of an almond flavor which I love! I love the coffee ice cream from haagen-dazs so I knew I would love these bars too! Perfect size and everything!!!
Natalia B.
N Highlands, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love Haagen-Dazs ice cream, but this one didn’t meet my expectations. The flavor is good and taste good, but the consistency and texture is not as I expected! It is not creamy- it is like frozen coffee! Is watery…is not creamy!
Etna G.
Purchased at: Costco
These popsicles are my family's favorites, we buy them all the time be it summer or winter throughout the year, they are creamy and the chocolate is delicious Häagen-Dazs® Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Ice Cream Bar Haagen-Dazs
Tamar B.
Fruitland Park, FL
Häagen-Dazs® Coffee Almond Crunch Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Tamar B.
Purchased at: Publix
My goodness these are delicious! The coffee ice cream has a perfect, subtle coffee flavor. The chocolate shell is loaded with almonds and toffee bits, and I love the crunch! I haven't seen the 6 pack in stores, so I buy two of the 3 pack boxes. These are a guilty pleasure of mine, I definitely recommend!
Daryna  Y.
We love ice cream in our family. We buy this brand most of the times. This is the most delicious ice cream! I wish they made packs of 10 or 20:) all in all, nice product for an affordable price. Very satisfied!
Michelle E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
I love this ice cream it's absolutely delicious , in the center is vanilla ice cream , on the outside there's chocolate mixed in with these little nuts !! Excellent product !! A real tasty treat !! If you haven't tried this product your seriously missing out , yes I would buy again and yes I would recommend to my friends and family
Emily  R.
Chandler, AZ
Omg! 🤦🏼‍♀️🥰 Mic drop.... 🎤 Chocolate 🍫 goodness, sweet ice cream 🍦, and almonds.... That is all... 🥰
Batool K.
Redmond, WA
Purchased at: Target
I loved this Haagen Daz ice cream a lot … I always have backup of these specially in summer my husband and I enjoy this ice cream while watching movies 🎥 .