Haagen-Dazs Coffee Almond Crunch Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Angymer D.Haagen-Dazs Coffee Almond Crunch Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Aurangel D.Haagen-Dazs Coffee Almond Crunch Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Christina L.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #19 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Coffee ice cream bar dipped in rich milk chocolate and almonds.

Coffee Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Coffee. Milk Chocolate And Vegetable Oil Coating With Almonds And Toffee: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Coconut Oil, Almonds Roasted In Vegetable Oil (Almonds, Safflower Oil), Toffee (Corn Syrup, Sugar, Butter [Cream, Salt], Brown Sugar, Almonds, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Salt). Contains: Milk, Almond, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
The only thing that I liked of this ice cream was the crunchy almonds outside!! It taste like frappuccino and I don`t like coffee that much. My sister and my husband loved it so they ate the whole package.
Evelyn M.
No negatives for this ice cream or brand!  This is my favorite flavor from this brand!  Other coffee ice cream flavors are not as good as this one, I have not prepared this at all, and the ingredients they use are great!  I would buy this everyday if I could!  It's sometimes hard to find in grocery stores, tho!
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Snack time!! Perfect for warm days,for coffee lovers like me♥️ the almonds add a crispy texture and flavor to this ice cream. This is my first time,price is good so for me it’s a totally recommend for this one ☝️
Jennifer R.
Gardena, CA
Haagen-Dazs Coffee Almond Crunch Ice Cream Bar. I'm in love with this ice cream bar. I love coffee flavored ice cream and this ice cream bar has that good coffee flavor!
Lauren M.
Clermont, FL
If you love coffee flavored ice cream, this is the perfect snack for you! The crunchy almonds pairs perfectly with the rich chocolate coating and coffee ice cream. This one really hit the spot!
Lareisha J.
S Prince Geo, VA
This is my weakness, this is my go to snack for any occasion. I love love love this product and I purchase this from Walmart in my local area and any store that sells them individually like 7/11 for a quick snack or pick me up throughout a hot day.
Gina L.
Normally a vanilla and chocolate almond kind of girl but gave this a try and fell in love. I like that it has toffee bits in it. They are a bit on the pricey side but my local supermarket has these on sale pretty often. Would definitely buy again and would recommend.
Shei R.
I'm an ice cream lover and I have tasted a bunch of brand. I always find myself reaching for this at the grocery store. I love the coffee flavor and the crunchiness when you bite into it. This is just yummy!
Kay L.
Ugh my guilty pleasure. I think Haagen Daz has the best coffee ice cream and then paired with chocolate, almonds and toffee bits?! Get outta here! These are crazy good and it’s so hard to just eat one!
Brittney D.
Yessssss!!! Delicious. A little expensive but so worth it. These are so good and so simple, you can’t go wrong with vanilla ice cream covered in nuts and chocolate
Däylä N.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Is it available in middle east?
Victoria F.