BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Marilyn M.
Port richey, FL
Hagen Das is my favorite ice cream brand ever! I've tried the macaroon flavored recently and could not believe how much it tasted like them. Great value, great flavor. Yes it is expensive but I will continue to buy this brand of Ice Cream and recommend highly.
Krina V.
Secaucus, NJ
This is one of the newer flavors of Häagen-Dazs ice cream that I've tried recently and I thought it was divine… I love coconut flavored anything in this just goes over the top. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends and family if they're looking for a sweet treat to eat after dinner one night
Lily B.
The only reason I am giving this less than five stars is the PRICE.  The ice cream itself is delicious and has an amazing flavor, but I honestly can't justify purchasing such a small container for such a steep price.  All the flavors are good, there isn't a bad one.
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
Coconut macaroon yum!!!!!! I am a huge fan of coconut so it's hard for me to not like this product. I just gave this item a four star because I feel like it is so pricey. Some will say it's worth it but people on a budget don't need to spend 6 bucks on a pint of ice cream!
Carrie Lin K.
McKinney , TX
What there's a coconut macaroon one? Where has this been hiding all of my life? I'm going to have to find out where to get this one. Their icecream is so creamy and delicious. The last one I had was coffee and it was so creamy and smooth.
Catherine B.
Cookeville, TN
I love this product, they discontiued it a couoke of years ago but I heard that they brougbt it back so i will definitely be looking for it again. There a little pieces of coconut maccroons in every bite. This is addictive.
Bianca G.
Union City, NJ
I love this ice cream! It tastes exactly like a coconut macaroon. I love the actual cookies so being able to have this as an ice cream is amazing. It's so refreashing and reminds me soo much of the beach!
Bisma Z.
Germantown, MD
I'm practically obsessed with anything that has coconut. This is soo yummy and creamy the only reason why I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is because I've tried something a little better before.
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
Looove this stuff! My friend showed it to me and I've bought about 3 containers since! Only reason I give it 4 stars is because I can't find it at many places
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
We dint rat ice cream often but decided to give this a try and it was amazing, so good and just perfect after work watching girly soaps. Loved it.
Gladys N.
Is this ice cream actually good?
Kara S.
This is my favorite Haagen Dazs flavor! It is so sweet and creamy! The chunks of coconut macaroon swirled throughout are so good too! This ice cream is so delicious!