Haagen-Dazs Coconut Caramel Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert uploaded by Iana🐚Puninskaya P.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Our non-dairy coconut caramel blends creamy coconut with ribbons of luscious caramel for the ultimate non-dairy indulgence.

Coconut Crecm (Coconut Extract, Water), Corn Syrup, Water, Sugar, Pectin. Caramel Swirl: Brown Sugar, Coconut Cream (Coconut Extract, Water), Water, Salt, Pectin. Contains: Coconut Ingredients.

Nubia G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The coconut was ok, I've had better. The rest was ok. I wouldn't purchase again but it was good to try something different. I usually like to try different stuff but this one taste more artificial to me and I just didn't care for it.
House E.
Gwangju
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All time favourite ice cream brand all family members of mine love it. I have tried a lot of different ice cream but this is my favourite and on top. It’s very cream and rich. But if you have an allergy or something I recommend reading the ingredients, because I don’t want to see anybody in trouble.
Reviews/ B.
100 Edgemont RD, Scardale.
Haagen-Dazs has one of the best formulas I have ever tried, with innovative but at the same time traditional flavor became a good option if you want to try a hight quality but delicious ice cream. the sweetness from the caramel made this ice cream a truly delight.
laurel H.
Saint Albans, NY
Absolutely, fantastic I seriously believe this coconut caramel is one of the best flavors they have to date. It’s smooth, sweet but over the top sweet, creamy, just really good.
Rambo M.
San Jose , CA
Best ice cream! Simple flavors with simple ingredients. This is my go to for non Dairy desert. I have used this for dinner parties. Always a favorite. Will repurchase
NON DAIRY! Not a lot of brands carry this and I love this brand. It's super good. I'm a repeated customer. I always buy this iceram. It's so delicious and appetizing!
Andreea C.
Best ice-cream you can ever get !! Yummy !! Worth every dollar!! You can really taste the flavors, I love the ones with fruits or crunchy chocolate in it !! Yummmy
Ashley M.
New Richmond
Lately I've been looking for a lower calorie ice cream or one that has little to no dairy and I found the one! Give me anything coconut, I'll love it but throw in some caramel and I'm sold!
Jessica C.
Oxford, NC
This turned out much better than expected. Usually there is a grainy texture to non dairy ice cream but this was silky smooth and tasted good. You definitely taste the coconut in it so if you don’t like coconut flavor then probably skip it.
anisha h.
East Elmhurst, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Ice Cream Bar I just love Haagen-Dazs it's so good 😥😥. The vanilla so pure and the flavors are so creamy and its honestly just one of the best ice cream bramds out there tbhhhh!!!!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is this good or great?
William H.
Levittown
can I order a case of this product