BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Our non-dairy coconut caramel blends creamy coconut with ribbons of luscious caramel for the ultimate non-dairy indulgence.

Coconut Crecm (Coconut Extract, Water), Corn Syrup, Water, Sugar, Pectin. Caramel Swirl: Brown Sugar, Coconut Cream (Coconut Extract, Water), Water, Salt, Pectin. Contains: Coconut Ingredients.

Nubia G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The coconut was ok, I've had better. The rest was ok. I wouldn't purchase again but it was good to try something different. I usually like to try different stuff but this one taste more artificial to me and I just didn't care for it.
Milly M.
Bronx
My favorite ice cream, full of taste. I really can be all day eating this brand of ice cream it is just too delicious, the price is a little high if you compare with others brand but totally worth it.
laurel H.
Saint Albans, NY
Absolutely, fantastic I seriously believe this coconut caramel is one of the best flavors they have to date. It’s smooth, sweet but over the top sweet, creamy, just really good.
✨MaryJane E.
NON DAIRY! Not a lot of brands carry this and I love this brand. It's super good. I'm a repeated customer. I always buy this iceram. It's so delicious and appetizing!
Rambo M.
San Jose, CA
Best ice cream! Simple flavors with simple ingredients. This is my go to for non Dairy desert. I have used this for dinner parties. Always a favorite. Will repurchase
Annabel V.
Fort Worth
I love this Ice cream. It’s by far one of my favorites and it’s extremely delicious. I’ve always been a repeat consumer, I’m so glad working for Haagen-Dazs was my first ever job when I was 16 because then I’ll never notice the difference of quality that it has compared to other companies.
Andreea C.
Best ice-cream you can ever get !! Yummy !! Worth every dollar!! You can really taste the flavors, I love the ones with fruits or crunchy chocolate in it !! Yummmy
Davilyn F.
This flavor is not my best choice. It's ok but I'd rather pick something that is more of a classic flavor. It was disappointing because I was expecting these to flavors to have a knockout taste but I was wrong. Next time I'm sticking to my regular flavors
Nayeli S.
I love it! I'm so happy that Haagen-Dazs launched vegan ice-creams, it's really good, pricey. But that's just how this brand has always been. It's a great option if you're craving some ice-cream, it's delicious and I got nothing bad to say about it!
Julia S.
In,ove with this ice cream! Not only is this my favorite brand but I love this specific ice cream! It is nondairy and it's great! It's a little pricy but worth your money! Absolutely love the taste and the creaminess of the ice cream! Highly recommend!