BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Our non-dairy chocolate salted fudge truffle blends rich belgian chocolate with swirls of salted fudge and chunks of fudge truffles for the ultimate non-dairy indulgence.

Water, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Belgian Chocolate, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Pectin, Vanilla Extract, Salt. Salted Fudge Swirl: Powdered Cane Sugar (Cane Sugar, Corn Starch), Sunflower Oil, Cocoa, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin. Fudge Truffles: Sugar, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Soy Ingredients.

• Is Haagen Dazs Chocolate Salted Fudge Truffle also gluten...1 Answers
Susana N.
Elizabeth, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sometimes when you need a diary free icecream don't put yourself down by eating one that taste like water and sugar. This icecream is super good because it taste like normal icecream without the actual dairy. Super smooth and creamy and has a lot of flavors! Super delicious and I recomened everyone to go and give it a try!
Kellyann C.
Smithtown, NY
This is the best, i repeat BEST non-dairy ice cream I've tried. Hands Down. As an ice cream lover, imagine my sadness when my poor little bod no longer was able to process dairy :( I tried ben and jerry's non-dairy and halo top and didn't really care for either. Haagen-Dazs is a real winner though. Especially this Chocolate Salted Truffle flavor. It tastes like regular dairy ice cream - if you put it in a bowl and didn't tell me I'm positive I wouldn't even be able to tell the difference. It's the perfect replacement.
Deanna H.
Hoboken
AMAZING!!!! you would never ever know this product was non-dairy. I would be willing to pay more for this product knowing the no dairy.  I try my best to avoid dairy in my day to day diet.
hannaxlove V.
Corona, CA
I love the salted truffle 😭😭😭 as soon as it goes in my mouth it’s so watery and chocolate I had this for the first time a few days ago and I can’t stop thinking about it lol 😂 I’m such a fatty but this is the best ice cream ever ! I just love my sweets
Anastasia G.
Wells
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Every scoop is a joy of a taste!!!! I love it and just want to try all the flavors. One con is that it’s pricy to compare to alternatives but it s for sure worth it. Good quality sometimes is a good amount of money. Try it !!!!
Hope C.
Belle Plaine , IA
The best nondairy ice cream that I have tried. The taste of this ice cream is beyond anything else currently on the market. It was so chocolatey and is one of the best ice creams I have ever had dairy free or not.
Gilsia G.
Mount Vernon , NY
If I could eat one every day I would. My favorite flavors are Belgium chocolate, raspberry and rum raising. I love the rich flavors and the fact that it does taste like real fruit compared to other brands I’ve tried.
Amanda C.
Taunton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I honestly have not tried this ice cream but haagen dads have a lot of good ice cream to choose from. I am a fan of chocolate with salt and to add fudge to it makes it even better
Dawn T.
Huntersville
This is as divine as ice cream gets, even without the cream! Haagen-Dazs does non-dairy on par with dairy ice cream. I love the chocolate salted truffle, it's sublime.
Emma T.
This is the most delicious dairy-free ice cream I’ve ever had. The sweet and salty combination was so delicious and it was hard to only eat a reasonable size amount because it is so good! It doesn’t taste like you’re missing out by it being non-dairy.
Is Haagen Dazs Chocolate Salted Fudge Truffle also gluten free?