Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream uploaded by Amy B.Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

We start with our legendary chocolate ice cream and swirl in ribbons of creamy, smooth peanut butter. the experience is an irresistible blend of flavors in every delicious mouthful.

Chocolate Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks, Chocolate, Cocoa Processed With Alkali. Peanut Butter Swirl: Peanuts, Cane Sugar, Peanut Oil, Salt. Contains: Milk, Peanut And Egg Ingredients.

• I have tried a lot of peanut butter and chocolate ice cre...2 Answers
Jennifer F.
Hudson, OH
This is my number 1 pregnancy craving (let’s be honest, it is delicious all the time!). I love that you can read and understand all the ingredients. The peanut butter is in big swirls that gets hard in the ice cream and is delicious!! It has lots of peanut butter. The chocolate ice cream is rich and not fake tasting at all. Just the perfect combo!
Katy L.
Amazing. My mom got me hooked on this ice cream. It tastes like a peanut butter cup but in ice cream form. The only thing I don’t like is the peanut butter is so frozen that you get massive chunks of peanut butter or you bend your spoon trying to eat your ice cream.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Tabitha E.
El Cajon, CA
My favorite! The peanut butter swirls and the chunks of swirls in the middle of the pint. The chocolate is so creamy and indulging. This brand has the freshest ice cream
Melissa M.
I love love love the miniature sizes available at my local Kroger. They are usually on sale 10/$10 and I always stock up when they are. This is the BEST chocolate peanut butter ice cream in my opinion. It's creamy and has the perfect ratio of peanut butter to chocolate. I have never seen this flavor in a larger size, however. I would LOVE to be able to get a gallon of it.
Ashley C.
Goldendale, WA
This is my all time favorite ice cream. The peanut butter is not too hard, its a creamy not crunchy peanut butter, it melts in your mouth and is the perfect sweetness to compliment the chocolate which is the most perfect chocolate flavor! The ingredients could be better but they a clean enough for me to enjoy this guilt free once a month for shark week!!
Estee H.
This is really tasty. It's chocolate ice cream with swirls of peanut butter in it. I buy it at stop n shop and get it whenever it is on sale as its a little pricey otherwise. I've repurchased it several times and probably will continue to as long as it goes on sale
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
This is perfect for when you really need something sweet. The peanut butter isn't just little pieces, it's some thinner slices but you get an occasional chunk and it's so delicious. The chocolate ice cream is so great too. This is just such a good quality ice cream. The taste is amazing! It's my family's favorite
Katie B.
chicago
I love the quality of Haagen Daas. They're so good at providing creamy ice cream at a reasonable cost. It's about $5 a pint, but so well worth it if you don't eat the whole container. This ice cream is a favorite for sure.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
My favorite ice cream ever! I love this stuff, it's perfection of chocolate and peanut butter. The flavor of the chocolate icing is awesome, but then you add the thick peanut butter swirls to it & it's out of this world!
Ieva E.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I have tried a lot of peanut butter and chocolate ice creams. Does this one taste better or the same like the rest of them?