BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Rich, creamy, and totally indulgent. made from the finest cocoa and pure, sweet cream, our chocolate ice cream is the ultimate experience.

cream, skim milk, sugar, cocoa processed with alkali, egg yolks

• Is the texture of this ice cream very creamy I been looki...3 Answers
  • How high is the fat content ?2 Answers
  • What is your Favorite ice cream flavor? 15 Answers
Paula K.
Vancouver
I never used to like chocolate ice cream until I had pregnancy cravings for chocolate, my husband brought home Haagen-Dazs for me one night and I have been hooked ever since! Haven't been pregnant in over 6 months and I still keep a pint in the freezer for when I need a sweet snack!
Michelle V.
Who doesn't love chocolate ice cream!! My boyfriend and I go through wayyyy too much of this stuff lol but it's just so good without being overly sweet and chocolately. I love it!
Caitlin H.
Tulsa, OK
This is my favorite brand and flavor of chocolate ice cream. You look at the ingredient label and it only has like 4 ingredients. It’s simple and truly a luxury item for me.
Maria R.
Pearland , TX
This ice cream is sooo creamy and concentrated with chocolatey goooodness. It is pretty sweet but you feel it after you finish everything 😂 it’s quite delicious. I recommend it to everyone! I love that there’s a big tub you can buy at Sam’s club if you’re a member.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
amazing haagen dazs is the best ice cream product ever honestly truly rich and creamy tastes bomb in my mouth after just one bite which is crazy i love the fact its so smooth too very rich in texture and taste worth the price love all the flavors amazing
Katie W.
Concord
This is my very favorite chocolate ice cream! In my local market, a small container runs about $5, which is entirely too expensive to buy regularly. I reserve purchasing this ice cream for the really bad days. You know ladies, that day when everything feels like it's falling apart and you just want to feel like one part of your day was perfect? This is my perfect moment. One spoon, one container of this ice cream, and pretty woman. On those days, it's worth more than money.
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
This is seriously the best and my favorite brand of ice cream. I've tried lots of different flavors and they're all so delicious and creamy and perfect!! Chocolate is my all time favorite ice cream flavor (I know, I'm so basic) and this is by far the best chocolate ice cream out there, HANDS DOWN!!
Julianne S.
Bel Air, MD
Okay so yeah, it's good ice cream. But in my opinion it's overrated and it's price is higher than it's quality. I never race for the Haagen Dazs sale and quite frankly I rarely ever buy any of their product to begin with. I can't deny it's tasty, but definitely not my first pick.
Ashley L.
Abilene, TX
I buy the coffee one almost every too days! It's pricey but worth it completely! Coffee ice cream is so easy to share with people too!! Around 8$ a tub but sooooo goood!! I wish I could buy tons of them!
Jeurika S.
Nashua, NH
What is your Favorite ice cream flavor?
Emma I.
Etobicoke, ON
What is your favorite ice cream ?
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
Who doesn't love chocolate ice cream?
Alexis S.
Conyers, GA
I've always wanted to try this I'm scared it might be just a tad too much chocolate. Just how rich is it?
Sophia R.
Dallas , TX
Is the texture of this ice cream very creamy I been looking for a creamy textured ice cream with rich flavors please let me know