Häagen-Dazs Chocolate Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Bars Multi-Pack 3-3 fl. oz. Wrappers

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Milk chocolate ice cream crafted from the finest Dutch cocoa dipped in, then drizzled with, fine dark chocolate. see more...

Sage H.
Lehi , UT
I would recommend this product. Haagen-Dazs always knows whats goooood! They are usually pretty fairly priced. It tastes better than your extremely cheap brands too. Super easy to use considering it has a stick. I will always buy Haagen-Dazs ice cream because I love ice cream.
Brianna C.
PARAMOUNT, CA
When I am in the mood for ice cream at home this is what I get! It's rich and creamy, but not overwhelming. I highly recommend anyone to give this a try. The shell is a rich chocolate and the ice cream is milk chocolate and offsets the richness of the shell.
Yesenia H.
Fontana, CA
I absolutely love ice cream bars that have a hard shell and the ice cream in the middle I love the crunchiness and the way these ice cream bars just melt in your mouth. The flavor is so rich and even tho its a little more than what you would pay for regular ice cream it is so worth it!!!!!!
Alyssa A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
These are a must have in my house, even my 4 year old daughter enjoys them! I am a chocolate lover to say the least and these hit every ounce of my satisfaction. I do wish you got a little more for your money - but I pay for the brand and I know I haven't found something comparable
Sydney L.
Washougal
I love these chocolate ice cream bars for a nice cold treat on a hot day. I want to try the different flavors eventually because these are just so soft and delicious. I would recommend trying on a nice hot day
Nicole Y.
New York
I personally love ice cream. I think that Haagen Dazs tastes really good because of the texture and flavor it gives out. It is a little pricey but it’s worth it because it tastes so good. Highly recommended
jaimie l.
woodside, NY
this is seriously one of my favorite ice cream bars. hands down so amazing. i know that it can sometimes seem pricey but it is so worth it and it does go on sale often as well. the dark chocolate is just my cup of tea as it is not as sweet as regular chocolate but still has the rich and semi sweet flavor. guys you need to try this
Dustin B.
Chandler, AZ
These Haagen daz bars are my wife and I go to ice cream bars. They are always fresh and extremely delicious. If you have yet to try them, I recommend trying it at least once. It won’t let you down!
octavia s.
spring, TX
I like this ice cream has a great taste and, sweet. Kinda on the pricey side but, worth buying.I like this ice cream because it keeps you from eating a whole gallon of ice cream.
Karina D.
Bell, CA
I love dark chocolate so this is delicious to me. My husband wasn’t a fan he said it was too bitter for him but it seriously melts in my mouth. If you are a dark chocolate fan then give this a try