BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Haagen-Dazs® made like no other®. see more...

ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Sooooo good but too expensive for just a little bar! And they have been getting smaller but it tastes really good! Only buy them if they are on sale! Love the flavors and dark chocolate is my favorite!
Taylor G.
TO DIE FOR. Double the chocolate. These are always available at our local gas station when we want to splurge. Defiantly a higher price point, but worth it for the quality.
Jana J.
So decadent and tastes like chocolate gold. Very rich taste that makes me feel as though I paid big money on this when it is in fact pretty affordable!! The chocolate coating melts into your mouth before the coldness from the ice cream hits you... and it's amazing. A party in my mouth!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
If you are a chocolate lover these are the ice cream for you. I love that they are covered in dark chocolate! Pull one out of the freezer and instant comfort snack! Would definitely buy these again! Would definitely recommend to any chocolate or ice cream lover!
Farah J.
Love and thing of this brand. But I love dark chocolate the most! crispy outside with a smooth and rich inside. It's so yummy and I am sure full of fat. Not a diet food, Although dark chocolate is better for you. I highly suggest you try it and other flavors
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
These dark chocolate bars are my downfall! They taste deliciously chocolatey and are just the right size for a cold snack. I absolutely love the texture of the chocolate ice cream and the flavor really can't be beat! If you are a chocolate addict like me get these!
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
I'd be lying if I told you I hated this ice cream. I love it really, it's just a little to expensive for me, so when I'm on a splurge during grocery shopping I may pick it up. If you are on a tight budget this may be to expensive. Otherwise it tastes amazing 100x over!
Caitlin H.
Denver, CO
These things are addicting af. I remember originally being disappointed at the size of the bar for the cost but it is so rich it is the perfect serving. However it is too rich for it to be more than an occasional treat for myself.
Kayla V.
Fayetteville, NC
I am a huge fan of chocolate. I will eat anything that has chocolate, and choose chocolate flavored things over everything. This is sooo satisfying. The good thing I like about these is that I don't crave for more. One of these is enough to last me for awhile! Not too sweet and the chocolate doesn't taste gross or artificial whatsoever.
Priscilla L.
South Jordan, UT
Best ice cream chocolate bars! So creamy and rich. Chocolate is definitely my go to option. I could eat one everyday. It's a bit pricy but I don't even care. With all that flavor it is totally worth it