BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Between the classic rich and creamy chocolate ice cream inside, and the thick and crunchy dark chocolate coating finely drizzled on the outside, this is a chocolate connoisseur's delight.

Chocolate Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Egg Yolks. Dark Chocolate And Vegetable Oil Coating: Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

Joanna R.
Mesa, AZ
The great thing about this item is that although I buy it because the ice cream is superb and far superior to many others, the chocolate shell is even MORE amazing!!! Not kidding! It’s literally my favorite part and exceptional in its smooth dark taste! My daughter begs for me to share them every time I get them and she isn’t a Dark Chocolate fan! ❤😍️🍫 If I have had a really rough day and in loads of pain or had painful medical treatments hubby will grab this to bring home to me! So sweet!
Roseann M.
Brooklyn, NY
Drooling while writing this. I’m not an ice cream eater, but when I do, I reach for one of these. They are my chocolate fix! Delicious!! My favorite treat when I’m crazing an ice cream and chocolate fix.
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Brianna C.
Lakewood, CA
When I am in the mood for ice cream at home this is what I get! It's rich and creamy, but not overwhelming. I highly recommend anyone to give this a try. The shell is a rich chocolate and the ice cream is milk chocolate and offsets the richness of the shell.
David M.
El Paso, TX
The best bar of ice cream. It’s sooo deliscuoos. Very creamy and the perfect amount of chocolate around the whole bar. I really recome y it. It’s not healthy but then who wants a healthy ice cream. You might as well just splurge.
Alyssa A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
These are a must have in my house, even my 4 year old daughter enjoys them! I am a chocolate lover to say the least and these hit every ounce of my satisfaction. I do wish you got a little more for your money - but I pay for the brand and I know I haven't found something comparable
Yesenia H.
Fontana, CA
I absolutely love ice cream bars that have a hard shell and the ice cream in the middle I love the crunchiness and the way these ice cream bars just melt in your mouth. The flavor is so rich and even tho its a little more than what you would pay for regular ice cream it is so worth it!!!!!!
Nicole Y.
New York
I personally love ice cream. I think that Haagen Dazs tastes really good because of the texture and flavor it gives out. It is a little pricey but it’s worth it because it tastes so good. Highly recommended
jaimie l.
woodside, NY
this is seriously one of my favorite ice cream bars. hands down so amazing. i know that it can sometimes seem pricey but it is so worth it and it does go on sale often as well. the dark chocolate is just my cup of tea as it is not as sweet as regular chocolate but still has the rich and semi sweet flavor. guys you need to try this
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Sooooo good but too expensive for just a little bar! And they have been getting smaller but it tastes really good! Only buy them if they are on sale! Love the flavors and dark chocolate is my favorite!