Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Dark Chocolate Almond Ice Cream Bars uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #13 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Milk chocolate ice cream, swirled with ribbons of rich fudge, coated in fine dark chocolate and perfectly roasted almonds.

Chocolate Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Egg Yolks. Dark Chocolate And Vegetable Oil Coating With Almonds: Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Almonds Roasted In Vegetable Oil (Almonds, Safflower Oil), Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil. Fudge Swirl: Sugar, Skim Milk, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup, Chocolate, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Milk, Almond, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

Iris G.
These are the best and you know it, but they are so small and the box only has like 4. I think the box should contain more than that. Best ice cream I’ve had just needs more for what it’s worth.
Kimono_kat k.
Austin, TX
Haagen Dazs has the best ice cream and I like the ice cream bar better than because this way I won't have too much of it at once compare to the pint. The almond bits are so crunchy and they add a nice flavor to the delicious chocolate ice cream. Also what's awesome about it is that it takes longer than most ice cream to melt which is great for slow eater like me :)
Neha 💞.
W Melbourne, FL
Do we have anything better than this? Dark chocolate is healthy and at the same time this brand offers such Rich taste.. It makes you addictive.. I just wish if they could come up with fruit bars flavors too Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Bars
Mr E.
Ahh one of my favorite ice cream treats. I remember my first time trying these. I was at work and had some nice warm delicious popcorn. Well I couldn't work, eat popcorn and hold my ice cream. I tried dipping my ice cream in my pop corn and man surprisingly it was soooooo good. Yes been buying these every sense.
Christine B.
Coral Springs , FL
I️ can never resist buying these every time I️ go to Publix. Every time I️ bite into the thick chocolate around the bar it’s feel as though it’s surrounded by hundreds of angel kisses. It can’t be compared to any other ice cream bar. Love it!
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Oh boy. These are decadent. They are such a special treat. There are only 4 per box so you really have to savor them. The outer shell with nuts is my favorite part. I love that the center ice cream is chocolate. Only thing that would make it better is COFFEE ice cream!
Namrata P.
I love anything that is chocolate. So you know I had to get this ice cream bar- chocolate on chocolate. This isn't healthy but it's my guilt free ice cream that I love to have once in a while. It's so yummy and everyone's that I recommended to loves it as well!
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
This is one of my favorite Icecream I love this one, it tastes delicious, very creamy I often have this one from Acme, i love the crispy chocolaty outeypart, if you are an Ice cream lover you should definitely try this.
Jennifer P.
These are oh so good. They make you feel you're sinning by committing gluttony, because you want to have at least two. Lol.
Creamy and the chocolate melts so delicately with the crunch of the almonds. So yummy!
Esther A.
Orlando , FL
Me encantan y lo mejor es que es chocolate dark así que no te sientes tan culpable si no quieres sentirte mal comiendo un poco te recomiendo que lo pruebes sin pena alguna es rico y súper económico me encanta