BY HAAGEN-DAZS #28 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Crafted from the finest cocoa, our signature chocolate ice cream is laden with rich chocolate chips for a decadent, double chocolate experience. see more...

Chillien D.
This is one of my major indulgences as a serious chocolate addict. I love the taste of the German chocolate and the texture of the chocolate chips. I have to work very hard not to eat an entire tub. I don't look at the ingredients, because I don't want to be discouraged. I wish they provided larger tubs of this ice cream. I would be the first in line.
Allison W.
Rockford, MI
Haagen Dazs never disappoints when it comes to good quality ice cream. It only has a few ingredients so I feel good about eating it. It tastes very rich and creamy. The only thing I would suggest for the flavors with cookie dough/chocolate chunks would be to add more! I always seem stop be hunting through the ice cream for those yummy bites!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my all time favorite ice cream. My family and I ALWAYS purchase this ice cream and enjoy it every time. The quality is unparalleled and the flavor is rich and creamy. There are great chunks of chocolate chips in it. Häagen-Dazs Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream 14 fl. oz. Tub
Bisma R.
Pretty expensive for ice cream but then again it is sooooooo delicious I don’t mind paying so much for it at the end. I love the chocolate flavor and the mango flavor cause the mango one has crushed mangos😍
Catalina U.
Seattle, WA
Should I be eating it, no, but I still do and I enjoy every spoonful of it. It is great to make milkshakes or eat right out of the tub after a hard day. The value to quality ratio is fantastic. The contrast between the smoothness of the ice cream and the crunchiness of the chips is A+.
ciana n.
New York
I am a huge chocolate fan and who doesn't love ice cream. Haagen-dazs is the best ice cream and i am a repeat consumer. I always buy this as a late night snack for me and its super delicious. I buy it either at my local c-town or western beef. The best favor in my opinion so far.
Tasha S.
Meriden, CT
The Chocoholic strikes again!!  I cannot say how I have been in love with chocolate since a kid. This is the ONLY flavor of Haagen-Dazs I get, and its the only brand that has this flavor ice cream. Unfortunately its not in every store and when you find it, it's a little pricey. however the larger chain supermarkets will have sales from time to time offering them 2 for $7 etc.
Vienna S.
One of the best ice creams in the market. They are tasty, creamy and I could eat a whole tub. Their choice of tastes are incredible and some are even unique. They are a bit pricey, but for the taste they are worth the price. This is my go-to ice cream, all their choices are great.
Amere G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I’ve been enjoying Haagen Dazs for more than a decade now. I love how thick and creamy it was compared to competitors brand, also it tasted really good. CONS is that I’ find it a little too sweet. I hope they can work on reducing the sweets/sugar a lil’ bit, the it will be so perfect.
Elizabeth G.
Oxnard
This ice cream is my go to! It is genuinely so perfect. It's the right kind of melt in your mouth chocolate flavor WITH chocolate chips! How could you really go wrong??? I could probably eat this my whole life and never get bored of it. Absolutely love it!