BY HAAGEN-DAZS #36 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Crafted from the finest cocoa, our signature chocolate ice cream is laden with rich chocolate chips for a decadent, double chocolate experience. see more...

Kati S.
Omaha, NE
My husband and I always eat Haagen-Dazs ice cream and this is our favorite flavor! I really just wish it had more chocolate chips in it! It is soooo delicious, but not enough chocolate chips compared to some other brands. For the taste alone, I will keep coming back!!!
Allison W.
Washington, DC
Haagen Dazs never disappoints when it comes to good quality ice cream. It only has a few ingredients so I feel good about eating it. It tastes very rich and creamy. The only thing I would suggest for the flavors with cookie dough/chocolate chunks would be to add more! I always seem stop be hunting through the ice cream for those yummy bites!
Vienna S.
One of the best ice creams in the market. They are tasty, creamy and I could eat a whole tub. Their choice of tastes are incredible and some are even unique. They are a bit pricey, but for the taste they are worth the price. This is my go-to ice cream, all their choices are great.
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Chillien D.
This is one of my major indulgences as a serious chocolate addict. I love the taste of the German chocolate and the texture of the chocolate chips. I have to work very hard not to eat an entire tub. I don't look at the ingredients, because I don't want to be discouraged. I wish they provided larger tubs of this ice cream. I would be the first in line.
Kiri C.
Smyrna, GA
This icecream is so rich and chocolatey you can’t go wrong. Whenever I’m craving chocolate I know this will do the trick. HD is pretty pricey for what you get, but the taste is so yummy that I will continue to buy.
Jasmine E.
YUMMMMM! So I am huge icecream fan. This flavor is so creamy and delicious. It is a little pricey, but sometimes Publix throws it on sale. It has little pieces of chocolate chips and they are the best part. If you eat a lot in one sitting, it can hurt your teeth. But I would 100% recommend this!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my all time favorite ice cream. My family and I ALWAYS purchase this ice cream and enjoy it every time. The quality is unparalleled and the flavor is rich and creamy. There are great chunks of chocolate chips in it. Häagen-Dazs Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream 14 fl. oz. Tub
Bisma R.
Pretty expensive for ice cream but then again it is sooooooo delicious I don’t mind paying so much for it at the end. I love the chocolate flavor and the mango flavor cause the mango one has crushed mangos😍
Catalina U.
Seattle, WA
Should I be eating it, no, but I still do and I enjoy every spoonful of it. It is great to make milkshakes or eat right out of the tub after a hard day. The value to quality ratio is fantastic. The contrast between the smoothness of the ice cream and the crunchiness of the chips is A+.