Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream uploaded by Sinead W.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

our chocolate chocolate chip ice cream is the perfect combination of pure, sweet cream, fine cocoa, and chocolate chips. truly a decadent ice cream experience.

Chocolate Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Cane Sugar, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Egg Yolks. Chocolate Chips: Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients. May Contain Soy.

Melissa C.
Bronx
I have an ice cream obsession and this is by far my favorite one! I think I actually love all Haagen-Dazs flavors.  The price is fair considering how amazing this little container is. Trust me thank goodness it's not bigger, otherwise you could do a lot of damage!  If you have not tried this ice cream then you need to head to the store and buy some ASAP!
Allison W.
Washington, DC
Haagen Dazs never disappoints when it comes to good quality ice cream. It only has a few ingredients so I feel good about eating it. It tastes very rich and creamy. The only thing I would suggest for the flavors with cookie dough/chocolate chunks would be to add more! I always seem stop be hunting through the ice cream for those yummy bites!
Bisma R.
Pretty expensive for ice cream but then again it is sooooooo delicious I don’t mind paying so much for it at the end. I love the chocolate flavor and the mango flavor cause the mango one has crushed mangos😍
Elizabeth G.
Marshalltown, IA
This ice cream is my go to! It is genuinely so perfect. It's the right kind of melt in your mouth chocolate flavor WITH chocolate chips! How could you really go wrong??? I could probably eat this my whole life and never get bored of it. Absolutely love it!
Vienna S.
One of the best ice creams in the market. They are tasty, creamy and I could eat a whole tub. Their choice of tastes are incredible and some are even unique. They are a bit pricey, but for the taste they are worth the price. This is my go-to ice cream, all their choices are great.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Amber H.
W Carrollton, OH
Who doesn’t love haagan daas. They’re ice cream is unbelievable! Way better than similar products it’s so delicious relatively cheaper not healthy but awesome for a movie night in! I love this ice cream so much.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
This is the best chocolate ice cream I've ever tried! I got it on sale in a small pint and loved it so much I had to go back and get more! It's a pricier ice cream but it's honestly so worth it
Felicia H.
Charlotte, NC
One of my favorite flavors from this brand. This is my number one go to brand of ice cream, it has so many different flavors to choose from. All the flavors are really creamy, and unique.
Lucille H.
San Diego
My absolute favorite flavor by Haagen daz. It's a chocolate overload but it's not too rich. I keep this away from my family and label it so they aren't allowed to touch it when I buy it.