BY HAAGEN-DAZS #6 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

For those who relish a taste of something playful, we re-created a childhood treat. we blend chunks of buttery cookie dough and sweet fudge chips with our finest pure vanilla ice cream. ah, such sweet memories.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract. Cookie Dough Pieces: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Brown Sugar (Molasses, Sugar), Water, Corn Oil, Fructose, Corn Syrup, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Baking Soda, Coconut Oil. Chocolaty Chips: Sugar, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Milk. Contains: Milk, Wheat, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• Does anyone else feel like there's more chocolate pieces than coo...2 Answers
  • I have never bought or tried this ice cream, will it be good?2 Answers
  • Why must this ice cream be so addicting? It is my absolute favori...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "As much as I love cookie dough (my favorite ice cream of all time) this is not Haagen-Dazs best flavor" in 9 reviews
  • "this will have you floating i love how good this is the ice cream is super creamy and i love cookie dough so you cant go wrong" in 9 reviews
  • "You cannot go wrong with some Haagen-Dazs and if you add chocolate chip cookie dough into the mix its heaven for your tastebuds!" in 7 reviews
  • "This is my favorite favorite favorite flavor of ice cream :) whenever I want my cookie craving fixed I go here!" in 7 reviews
  • "I've tried so many other brands of ice cream in the cookie dough flavor and this brand is my absolute favorite!" in 5 reviews
Marie L.
Vallejo, CA
Cookie dough ice cream is the best ice cream EVER I love this with some chocolate or Carmel syrup over it I also make milkshakes out of it al well topped with cherrys. I also love to mix it with Coffee ice cream
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Haagen Dazs Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream is AWESOME! You can tell that the company takes their time with the process of making creamy ice cream. Many ice creams are actually filled with air. This doesn't mean they're bad, they are just not pure ice cream. The Haagen Daz company doesn't do this, which makes them the go to ice cream for those lonely nights on the couch after a break up.
Lola O.
Chicago
This is one of my favorite ice cream. Especially when watching a movie at home. I love cookie dough ice cream but Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream are the best by far. I would definitely continue to buy this and suggest everyone should do the same
Ana A.
If you just had one of the poopiest days of your life, you need to go and grab yourself some cookie dough ice-cream. It’s so rich and creamy it ices all of your problems away! I will always buy this. If you are ever feeling in an extra munchy mood, buy soft chewy cookies and put this ice-cream in the middle of it and you will taste the greatest master piece of your life.
Kamesha n.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can’t go wrong with Hagan dazz, the bits of cookie dough are great, allows me to each, not hard to scoop out and the ice cream is soft. If it’s frozen solid only takes a few minutes to un thaw
Vanessa S.
Pittsfield , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chunks upon yummy chunks of cookie dough. My children love this flavor! I love it because it lacks the fillers in other brands that I don’t want. It’s a classic go to I r cream brand.
Ashley M.
Naperville, IL
My favorite store bought ice cream! So creamy and tastes like real Gramma made ice cream. The cookie dough is perfect, I hate when cookie dough ice cream has rock hard cookie dough!
Barbara L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Haagen Dazs is the best ice cream!  Most of their flavors are delicious, but our family really enjoys the cookie dough!  The ice cream is creamy and very high quality.  We always let it defrost for a few minutes on the counter, then we dig in!  I would definitely recommend this ice cream!
Jade Paris A.
Universal City, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly my favorite ice cream no matter what. Always puts me on a good mood. The price is good depending on where you get it from. You can find it anywhere like a local grocery store.
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
My favorite flavor of ice cream, period. They have a nice amount of choc.chip cookie dough in it too. Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Haagen-Dazs flavor?
Summer W.
Would you recommend it ?
sophie w.
england
Could you eat the whole tub?
Tiffany P.
What flavor does Haagen-Dazs not make that you wish they did?
Tanya O.
Can you make cookies out of these?