BY HAAGEN-DAZS #12 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Does anyone else feel like there's more chocolate pieces than coo...2 Answers
  • I have never bought or tried this ice cream, will it be good?2 Answers
  • Why must this ice cream be so addicting? It is my absolute favori...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "As much as I love cookie dough (my favorite ice cream of all time) this is not Haagen-Dazs best flavor" in 9 reviews
  • "this will have you floating i love how good this is the ice cream is super creamy and i love cookie dough so you cant go wrong" in 9 reviews
  • "You cannot go wrong with some Haagen-Dazs and if you add chocolate chip cookie dough into the mix its heaven for your tastebuds!" in 7 reviews
  • "This is my favorite favorite favorite flavor of ice cream :) whenever I want my cookie craving fixed I go here!" in 7 reviews
  • "I've tried so many other brands of ice cream in the cookie dough flavor and this brand is my absolute favorite!" in 5 reviews
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Davenport, Iowa
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of chocolate chip cookie dough ANYTHING! I haven't really been much of a person who branches out from her much loved Ben & Jerry's cookie dough but one night, they were out of it at the store so I purchased Häagen-Dazs instead. I was very happy either the purchase! It tasted great in every way! 5 out of 5 from this happy lady!
Sin duda es extremadamente delicioso, una vez que empeze no pude terminar, sin duda lo amo, con su original savor de galleta, la textura es tan suave, su maravilloso savor chocolate, te facina al comerlo lento cuando miras una pelicula o alguna serie favorita, no podras deja de comer.
Malea S.
Malea S.
I love cookie dough ice cream. It is my all time favorite and you could never go wrong with it. When ever I have a craving for cookies and ice cream, I always turn to Haagen-Dazs cookie dough. There is a great amount of cookie dough in this ice cream and chocolate chips as well.
Shawn M.
Shawn M.
This was tasty but kind of meh. It's just as good as other chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Nothing super special but I wouldn't pass it up if some one were giving it away or if I had a good coupon. However, for the price, I'd Talenti gelato or even the Haagen Daz
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Foodie Expert
I have a pint of this in my freezer at ALL times. I buy probably one a week and just have a few bites after dinner every night (yes, I eat ice cream every day :). The dough tastes delicious and isn't chalky and the ice cream itself is creamy and smooth.
Astgik D.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
I despise chocolate chip but I LOVEEE this ice cream. It's probably my favorite cookie dough ice cream out there because the cookie dough pieces are HUGE and that's what I buy these for. Taste amazing. probably not the best for you but whatever lol
Tina I.
Tina I.
Foodie Expert
I love Haagen-Dazs and this is one of my favorite flavors! I love the chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough in it! I find that other brands don't have as much as I would like. I can eat this in one sitting if I'm not careful!
Lucy K.
Lucy K.
The BEST one and hard to find. Nice cookie dough with a rich vanilla ice cream and not too much crunch from chocolate chips which can sometimes take over. There is a balance which makes this a win.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
Best Ice Cream EVER!!!!!
This is my most FAVORITE Ice cream, I really loove the flavor, and it is soo creamy, literally I die for it.
I don't like to share it with anybody hahaha
sam A.
sam A.
Rockville, MD
This is my favorite ice cream. I like chocolate chips in it. its very creamy and vanilla can chocolate cookie dough make great combination. For quality it worth the price.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Haagen-Dazs flavor?
Summer W.
Summer W.
Would you recommend it ?
sophie w.
sophie w.
england
Could you eat the whole tub?
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Foodie Expert
What flavor does Haagen-Dazs not make that you wish they did?
Tanya O.
Tanya O.
Can you make cookies out of these?