GroceryFrozen FoodsHaagen-Dazs
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream

Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream

for those who relish a taste of something playful, we re-created a childhood treat. we blend chunks of buttery cookie dough and sweet fudge chips with our finest pure vanilla ice cream. ah, such sweet memories.

Does the cookie dough contain any eggs? I love eating cookie dough 😍 I’m really considering this!
Que tan bueno es el producto ?
Start your review of Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream!
Product Highlights
As much as I love cookie dough (my favorite ice cream of all time) this is not Haagen-Dazs best flavorin reviews
this will have you floating i love how good this is the ice cream is super creamy and i love cookie dough so you cant go wrongin reviews
This is my favorite favorite favorite flavor of ice cream :) whenever I want my cookie craving fixed I go here!in reviews
You cannot go wrong with some Haagen-Dazs and if you add chocolate chip cookie dough into the mix its heaven for your tastebuds!in reviews
I love the cookie dough chunks and there are plenty of them, but like I mentioned...I just do not care for their vanilla ice cream. in reviews
Malea S.
Bronx, Ny
I love cookie dough ice cream. It is my all time favorite and you could never go wrong with it. When ever I have a craving for cookies and ice cream, I always turn to Haagen-Dazs cookie dough. There is a great amount of cookie dough in this ice cream and chocolate chips as well.
Ashley W.
My favorite brand and favorite flavor all packed together in one tub of deliciousness. What more could a girl ask for?
Luca Lacey B.
Agoura Hills, CA
Yum! I have been buying this for a while and this really helps… this products is affordable and easy to find at any locations! I suggest this because it does the job and there isn’t anything similar to it, definitely recommend.
Lucy  S.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Costco
I love the flavor and texture, I can eat it 😋 every day, we always have it as desert in our family weekend reunion.
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Haagen-Dazs is great ice cream. I took away a star simply because the price is too high for the amount you get. This flavor is amazing- the vanilla ice cream is smooth and creamy, and the cookie dough chunks are perfectly bite sized.
Claudia Q.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I love icecream in general but u cant go wrong with hagen daz icecream!!! they have great quality and have never let me down with any flavors!!
Pearl T.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Haagen Dazs Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is one of my favorite ice creams and is always in my freezer. I just love to grab and have this delicious ice cream on weekend nights with my family. We all enjoy the taste. It’s not overpriced. I would buy again.
Krystal  S.
Warren, MI
This is my absolute favorite ice cream from my favorite brand of ice cream. Love me some cookie dough.
Desiree C.
Eugene, OR
There is just something wonderful about a basic chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. You can't really go wrong with this flavor, unless they don't put enough cookie dough chunks in it. Haagen-Dazs definitely does it right. Classic, excellent taste.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Harpreet D.
Surrey, BC
il y a 2 ans
Jahanvi P. il y a 10 mois
Yes, I think it is more creamer than breyers.