BY HAAGEN-DAZS #27 in Ice Cream

For those who relish a taste of something playful, we re-created a childhood treat. we blend chunks of buttery cookie dough and sweet fudge chips with our finest pure vanilla ice cream. ah, such sweet memories.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract. Cookie Dough Pieces: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Brown Sugar (Molasses, Sugar), Water, Corn Oil, Fructose, Corn Syrup, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Baking Soda, Coconut Oil. Chocolaty Chips: Sugar, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Milk. Contains: Milk, Wheat, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• Who doesn't love cookie dough or cookie dough treats!? I ...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like there's more chocolate pieces ...2 Answers
  • I have never bought or tried this ice cream, will it be g...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "this will have you floating i love how good this is the ice cream is super creamy and i love cookie dough so you cant go wrong" in 9 reviews
  • "As much as I love cookie dough (my favorite ice cream of all time) this is not Haagen-Dazs best flavor" in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite favorite favorite flavor of ice cream :) whenever I want my cookie craving fixed I go here!" in 7 reviews
  • "You cannot go wrong with some Haagen-Dazs and if you add chocolate chip cookie dough into the mix its heaven for your tastebuds!" in 7 reviews
  • "I've tried so many other brands of ice cream in the cookie dough flavor and this brand is my absolute favorite!" in 5 reviews
Haley S.
You can never go wrong with Häagen-dazs, especially with their cookie dough ice cream which is my favorite from them! I literally love it and I always hide it from people so they wouldn’t eat from it 😂. I just can’t get enough of this delicious dessert!
Kamesha n.
Can’t go wrong with Hagan dazz, the bits of cookie dough are great, allows me to each, not hard to scoop out and the ice cream is soft. If it’s frozen solid only takes a few minutes to un thaw
Vanessa S.
Pittsfield , MA
Chunks upon yummy chunks of cookie dough. My children love this flavor! I love it because it lacks the fillers in other brands that I don’t want. It’s a classic go to I r cream brand.
Ashley M.
Wheaton, IL
My favorite store bought ice cream! So creamy and tastes like real Gramma made ice cream. The cookie dough is perfect, I hate when cookie dough ice cream has rock hard cookie dough!
Barbara L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Haagen Dazs is the best ice cream!  Most of their flavors are delicious, but our family really enjoys the cookie dough!  The ice cream is creamy and very high quality.  We always let it defrost for a few minutes on the counter, then we dig in!  I would definitely recommend this ice cream!
melanie q.
oh what would i do without Haagen dazs it IS THE BEST ICECREAM EVER!!!!!!  it tastes amazing literally every single flavor you could think of i could never get tired of it, its jam packed with flavor everyone loves it, myself, my children, parents, grandparents it is great for people of all ages !!
Natalie B.
Fredonia, NY
This ice cream is the best of the best. It is super creamy and delicious. Cookie dough is personally my favorite and whenever I crave ice cream I go for this. I also love their chocolate flavors. I would definitely buy this again because it fulfilled my sweet tooth.
Samantha R.
La Habra, CA
Honestly, one can't go wrong with cookie dough ice cream. It's so good and I love it when there's plenty of cookie dough bites mixed into the ice cream! This ice cream has a good amount of vanilla ice cream to cookie dough ratio. It's been so hot here that ice cream is a must.
betty j.
This product is pretty bad. It has s horrible after taste and leaves your mouth with a weird feeling. It’s very easy and convenient yo cook but it is very and I would not eat this again. I do not recommend this to you.
Raeesa I.
Chester, NY
I am not a fan of ice cream (rare, I know) but if there is one brand and one flavor I will actually indulge in, its this one. The ice cream is super creamy and smooth, there are a lot of chocolate chips and big bite sized pieces of cookie dough throughout.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Haagen-Dazs flavor?
Summer W.
Would you recommend it ?
sophie w.
england
Could you eat the whole tub?
Tiffany P.
What flavor does Haagen-Dazs not make that you wish they did?
Tanya O.
Can you make cookies out of these?