BY HAAGEN-DAZS

For those who relish a taste of something playful, we re-created a childhood treat. we blend chunks of buttery cookie dough and sweet fudge chips with our finest pure vanilla ice cream. ah, such sweet memories.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract. Cookie Dough Pieces: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Brown Sugar (Molasses, Sugar), Water, Corn Oil, Fructose, Corn Syrup, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Baking Soda, Coconut Oil. Chocolaty Chips: Sugar, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Milk. Contains: Milk, Wheat, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• Who doesn't love cookie dough or cookie dough treats!? I ...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like there's more chocolate pieces ...2 Answers
  • I have never bought or tried this ice cream, will it be g...2 Answers
Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
  • "this will have you floating i love how good this is the ice cream is super creamy and i love cookie dough so you cant go wrong" in 9 reviews
  • "As much as I love cookie dough (my favorite ice cream of all time) this is not Haagen-Dazs best flavor" in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite favorite favorite flavor of ice cream :) whenever I want my cookie craving fixed I go here!" in 7 reviews
  • "You cannot go wrong with some Haagen-Dazs and if you add chocolate chip cookie dough into the mix its heaven for your tastebuds!" in 7 reviews
  • "I've tried so many other brands of ice cream in the cookie dough flavor and this brand is my absolute favorite!" in 5 reviews
Kamesha n.
Can’t go wrong with Hagan dazz, the bits of cookie dough are great, allows me to each, not hard to scoop out and the ice cream is soft. If it’s frozen solid only takes a few minutes to un thaw
Erin H.
Willowick, OH
This is in my top 3 for ice creams and number 1 for cookie dough ice creams! Haagen Dazs does not skimp on the cookie dough which is what keeps me coming back for more. It is a little pricey for a pint of ice cream but, my local grocery store always has buy 2 for x amount which makes it worth it. Haagen Dazs just does ice cream right.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I love this Haagen flavor. This is also a favorite of mine. The plain vanilla ice cream pairs perfectly with the cookie dough. It’s so delicious. I love chocolate but don’t like overwhelming taste of chocolate and this adds the perfect chocolate taste you need. The cookie dough is so soft, it brings me back to my childhood. So yummy!
betty j.
This product is pretty bad. It has s horrible after taste and leaves your mouth with a weird feeling. It’s very easy and convenient yo cook but it is very and I would not eat this again. I do not recommend this to you.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Haley S.
You can never go wrong with Häagen-dazs, especially with their cookie dough ice cream which is my favorite from them! I literally love it and I always hide it from people so they wouldn’t eat from it 😂. I just can’t get enough of this delicious dessert!
Massami L.
Coconut creek, FL
I love this flavor of Hagen D ice cream! Cookie dough have some special crunch thing that’s just awesome! This is a good quality product! Affordable and worth price! Easy to find in any store or supermarket!
Valerie D.
Springfield, MO
Love chocolate chip cookie dough, especially this brand! I’ve tried other brands and it’s not even comparable. Highly recommend if you like this flavor, this is the brand to buy.
Ruth F.
Homewood, AL
I love cookie dough ice cream sooo much! So i obviously would know which brands would have the BEST! Haagan Daz for sure has some of the best icecream, especially cookie dough.
Beatriz G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love cookie dough ice cream. It is my all time favorite and you could never go wrong with it. When ever I have a craving for cookies and ice cream, I always turn to Haagen-Dazs cookie dough.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Haagen-Dazs flavor?
Summer W.
Would you recommend it ?
sophie w.
england
Could you eat the whole tub?
Tiffany P.
What flavor does Haagen-Dazs not make that you wish they did?
Cristina F.
What is everyone's favorite way to eat Haagen-dazs? Out of the container? In a cone/cup? Lots of topping? On top of pie/cake?