Haagen-Dazs Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream

The cherries of spring lend their delightful taste to our cherry vanilla ice cream. it is the perfect combination of pure, sweet cream and juicy black cherries.

Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Black Cherries, Egg Yolks, Cherries, Cherry Juice Concentrate, Vanilla Extract, Chokeberry Juice (For Color), Elderberry Juice (For Color), Apple Juice, Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Pectin. Allergy Information: Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
This is my ultimate favorite ice cream. It is creamy with great flavor and taste. It tastes like home made ice cream and is always great. I have always loved every flavor. I would recommend this to everyone.
Angie H.
Combines my two favorite flavors, cherry and vanilla. Whenever I️ need an ice cream fix I️ always go for this brand. I️ like there’s so much variety and so many yummy combinations to try, delicious and creamy
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
This is good ice cream, it's just really smooth and creamy. Tastes fresh and has a really nice flavor over all. It is a little expensive for what it is though. Would I buy it again, sure I would. But it's more of a splurge item, than the every day stuff you buy for the kids.
Caitlin L.
Des Moines, IA
THIS ICE CREAM IS SO GOOD. my best friend put me on this and i fell in love. it's seriously so good and i would be 1029209 of these. try it if you haven't because its super amazing.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Very tasteful ice craam I love how theres a variety of flavors to choose from ! Very rich in flavors and not so fatening like other ice creams . I have bought this brand multiple times and would definetly repurchase in the near future .
Cynthia H.
Delicious icecream !! I love cherry flavored and this icecream does the trick ! My daughter also enjoys it and we buy different flavored icecreams for dessert to give them a try . This is a 5 star for the both of us .
Alyssa S.
Sooooo good! I love this brand and nearly all of there flavors. It is so delicious and definitely had me going back for more. It is made with great ingredients and is always a hit in my house.
Alivia Nadine B.
Bronx, NY
Favorite flavor is chocolate ! Easy to scoop , so good and soft ! Not disappointing at all . Love this in any season not just summer I'm deff a repetitive consumer , deff buy again .
Leslie T.
Haagen-Dazs Cherry Vanilla Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream is delicious. I love the texture and smoothness of the ice cream and the cherries are an extra bonus.