Haagen-Dazs Caramelized Banana Chip Gelato uploaded by Lacey L.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Delectably sweet, HAAGEN-DAZS Caramelized Banana Chip gelato blends rich caramelized banana gelato with semi-sweet chocolaty chips, creating an exceptionally smooth indulgence that's light on your palate.

Harika T.
This is a nice ice cream and flavor is great. I tried it for the first time and enjoyed the flavor. The combination of bananas and caramel is great. It’s little expensive but can definitely try.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
This taste amazing, I love this ice cream I could eat it all day and the banana flavor taste so good. It is delicious and I am a repeat consumer. I recommend this ice cream to anyone who loves to eat and try new things
Heather R.
Cumberland , MD
This stuff is so delicious like I can't even describe how good this ice cream is it's so creamy you can tell they care about the quality of there products and I love that I would recommend this to anyone and everyone
Scrunchy M.
This is soooo good! Super yummy. You can definitely taste the banana, which is a good thing! A lot of product list banana by then hardly taste like banana. It's one of the more expensive ice creams so it's more of a snack once in a while.
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
This is really a healthy alternative to regular ice cream because it has fruits in it! It is easy to prepare! I have this alongside my favorite apple pie! It has frozen banana and chocolate! I love it!
Linda Z.
This is absolutely decadent! only tried a few flavors of Haagen-Dazs but this is one that I'll definitely purchase again. Can't beat the combo. Just scoop it and ready to go ! Love all their flavors
Lacey L.
I sorry but I had to go back and edit my review to one star I ended up throwing it away total waste of money a real shame. I purchased this ice cream with my fiancé we thought it would be a flavor we both enjoyed, but sadly I was disappointed it fell flat on the banana end and the chips are dark chocolate. Their are too many flavors happening at once and the don't really go together. Not at all what I expected from Haagen Dazs.
Yarden T.
Dunwoody
If you don't like this product, there is honestly something wrong with you! it is the most amazing gelato that I have eaten outside of Italy! It really makes me so happy, so points for mental health!! The banana is not overpowering or too sweet, which makes it perfect!
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Haagen daaz banabas foster is my main squeeze.... Unless its a rare moment i come across this decadent beauty. The rum banana flavor taste so luxurious and the chocolate makes it feel like even more of a treat. Indulge yourself.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this ice cream! I'm not. Oh on ANYTHING banana but this was delicious. Bought one during the weekend decided to buy another last night. It's a Lil pricey but not too bad gelato is kinda pricey anyways !