GroceryFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesHaagen-Dazs
Häagen-Dazs Caramel Soft Dipped Ice Cream Bar

Häagen-Dazs® Caramel Soft Dipped Ice Cream Bar

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Häagen-Dazs® Caramel Soft Dipped Ice Cream Bar!
katie K.
Philadelphia, PA
Had a coupon so decided to try these. Definitely filling but delicious and worth it. Definitely recommend
karolina S.
My favorite brand of them all! Don’t know why just always tastes amazing and delicious!! This product is as good as it gets. I only eat Haagen Dazs and ben&jerry with no exceptions. Love this product a lot!!
Ineke H.
Ingersoll
Purchased at: No Frills
This is my go-to brand for ice cream, so of course I tried these! Did not disappoint as the chocolate, caramel and ice cream melted in my mouth. Will repurchase!❤️
Rose O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What can one say about sin on a spoon...rich, creamy, smooth. Absolutely delicious! My once in awhile go to treat. Caramel, is perfect. Chocolate, devine.
Farnia K.
Jordanstown, Antrim
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love the caramel flavor! The texture is smooth, the dipping is consistent, and it's pretty light for a caramel dessert. Haagen-Daaz is my favorite brand of ice cream. The price is a little high but it's so delicious it's worth paying extra. If you haven't tried it already, I would recommend you check out your preferred flavor from this brand.
Nicolle D.
This ice cream bar tasted good, chocolate was yummy.....but zero caramel swirl. And I really looked. I even took all the chocolate off of one.....nothing. Overall tasted good, but no caramel.
Sherin S.
Surrey, BC
Haagen daaz always have amazing ice creams. I have never come across any flavor i didn't fall in love with. This one is my favorite. It has a vanilla flavor with caramelly swirls.
bahjet J.
Muy rico‼️ uno de los helados mas ricos a nivel mundial. Siempre lo como, pero su precio es un poco alto, mejoraria este producto reduciendole el precio porque del resto es excelente. No me canso de comerlo su sabor a caramelo es unico y adictivo lo recomiendo excelente helado de Haagen Dazs Caramel Cone Explosion Ice Cream
Emma L.
Vancouver, BC
So yum! The chocolate is very melt in your mouth. They are also the perfect size! I wish there were more in the box.
Alyssa L.
Cornwall, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are such an indulgent snack, Perfect size cost is a little higher than other brands but this is a luxurious ice cream bar great for when you want a treat.

Looking for your answer?