BY HAAGEN-DAZS #1 in Ice Cream Toppings & Cones

We balance a creamy blend of caramel ice cream and rich caramel swirls with the sweet crunch of chocolaty cone pieces to create a sweet, harmonious bite.

Caramel Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Natural Flavor. Chocolaty Coated Cone Pieces: Sugar, Cone Pieces (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin, Salt), Coconut Oil, Cocoa, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Butter Oil, Vanilla Extract. Caramel Swirl: Sugar, Condensed Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Water, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda. Contains: Milk, Wheat, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

Haagen-Dazs Caramel Cone Ice Cream
  • "Haagen Dazs Ice Cream Cup Caramel Cone Love this floating in coffee, or c plus,,Great on its own .Super for recipes and with cake Kids LOVE it , price is good , Our family really enjoy all the flavours " in 2 reviews
  • "It's more like vanilla ice cream with a small swirl of caramel and fake chocolate sugar cookie pieces. " in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan or nuts, but the caramel they are coated makes it so you barely notice them, and the chunks of waffle cone are amazing." in 1 review
  • "Love the chunks of the chocolate cover waffle cone and is caramel it's like the greatest mix ever." in 1 review
Krissy J.
Bluffton
I love this flavor. it is the prefect blend. i love this brand over all of the others because this one has a lot of types of flavors and the flavors are so delicious too !  my whole family loves it and that’s reallu rare. i love that there’s something we all like !
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
I bought this on sale at my local grocery store as a special treat. It's a good quality ice cream, although I was expecting the cone pieces to be more crunchy. I suppose being surrounded by ice cream for a prolonged period of time, it would be hard for the cone bits to not absorb the moisture and get mushy, but that's just what it seemed like. The actual ice cream itself was delicious and I liked the flavor. Not sure I would recommend unless you're okay with mushy cone bits.
Heather T.
Austin, TX
Perfect combo of flavors ! It’s surprising it’s taste like haven in a carton ! You get the sweet flavors mixed with a sweet crunch of the waffle cone ! So you get the cone with out the mess of the cone great for kiddos ! They will never leave your ice cream alone !
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
All I can say is "Mmm-mmmm-mmm!" I have my entire damily hooked on this ice cream flavor. Häagen-Daz Caramel Cone is a must have in my home. Rich creamy taste from the ice cream and caramels. Crunchy sugar cones with just the right amount of sweetness. If you haven't yet, you need to try it!
Maria M.
This flavor it everything for chocolate and caramel lovers like me. It’s creamy and full of flavor, especially with the added bits of the cone and caramel. I highly recommend to all caramel lovers, delicious ice cream
Daphne W.
Seriously, this ice cream is amazingly delicious and addictive!!!!! There is literally no way that you can just eat a little bit of this, more like get ready to polish off the whole tub, good thing its small.
Ashton C.
Jersey City, NJ
The bodega down the street had this flavor in stock so I gave it a go. Not usually a flavor I would go for but I am SO glad I did. This. Stuff. Is. AWESOME! There are huge chunks of actual waffle cone, filled with caramel, and covered with milk chocolate all throughout the ice cream. Writing this review makes me want to guy more. If you like waffle cones, chocolate, and caramel, I highly recommend!
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
Haagen-Dazs icecream has been a favorite of mine for a while.  Recently I tried the Haagen-Dazs Caramel Cone Ice Cream Cup and was very impressed.  The ice cream was delicious and very easy to prepare.  I actually ate it out of the cup because it was much easier that way.  I highly recommend this Ice Cream.
Jessica V.
Yum! Caramel Cone is the creamier version of [product:ben-&-jerry's-stephen-colbert's-americone-dream-ice-cream]. It's pretty good, but I am still in love with Ben & Jerry's.
Divya A.
Such a hard find in my area! Häagen-Dazs Caramel Cone Ice Cream is such a hard find where I live. I can only find this flavor in a small personal sized cup. I love this flavor so much that I wouldn't mind buying it in a bigger container. All Häagen-Dazs flavora are delicious. I don't have a favorite.
Alley R.
Who else enjoys this flavor? Haagen-Dazs Caramel Cone Ice Cream
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anyone every made a shake out of this?
Katie F.
is this good? sounds amazing😍