Start your review of Häagen-Dazs Caramel Cone Ice Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Corona, CA
I’m a sucker for ice cream cones like this. And this brand is so yummy! I will repurchase!
Tampa, FL
Haagen daz by itself is a great ice cream. Adding the chocolate dipped cone is even better!
Dedham, MA
This is so good. Wish it were bigger. Can’t have just one. Bought it a lot during summer.
These come ice cream is so delicious! I die for it! So flavorful and besides it's cheap!
Muscle shoals, AL
These are amazing and very affordable come in cute little packages also five stars yummy
I love any drumstick ice cream. Haagen daaz is so decadent and creamy. My favorite brand.
Luv having this in the house in the summer ... it cools you down on them hot summer day
martil
1,340 reviews
Hello, i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation. my name is arlin i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at the same time help your company promote the best product for beginners i have always dreamed to have one because i love this company . i love this products, and i want to review this products 😇💚
Timmins, ON
These are so yummy we don't buy them too often as they are a bit costly we buy them in the summer it usually the only time I eat ice-cream and cones. They taste so good my kids like them too.
Johannesburg
Tried the new flavor and I’m quite impressed. The only negative is that it’s a bit pricey but it is worth the quality ice cream you’re getting. I’d be repeat consumer of this product, for sure !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...