BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Hilary W.
Havana, IL
The caramel cone flavor is my absolute favorite! Best ice cream on the planet- in my opinion! It's obviously not a healthy snack choice, but when you're looking to indulge go big or go home! I'd definitely buy it again and again.
Denise R.
I love this brand of ice cream! Every time I try a new flavor of ice cream it never disappoints. And this one is one of my favorite ones. But them al the time at my local cvs. They are not the cheapest but definitely yummy
Sravani B.
My favorite dessert is the icecream with vanilla flavor. Hagen dax os the best brands in USA. Definitely not healthy. But very delicious and it is definitely needed to celebrate a moment. My favorite snack to much in anytime
Kiffany A.
This Ice cream brand is amazing! Their ice cream products have a very rich savory flavor! They offee a great value for their prices. I purchased these at my local Stator Brother's, but I garentee they're anywhere. Great ice cream for a decent price!
MrsBussinessWomen R.
Shirley, NY
Haagan daz is my all time favorite omg they are so tasty and perfect for a sweet treat
This is not healthy so I would recommend you eat when you want to treat yourself once in a while
But I would defo recommend that you try this tasty ice cream
Darlene M.
Albuquerque
These claims are so good. I love the chocolate at the bottom of the column. It’s a great value with the good price. Ice cream taste much better than other brands. And I enjoy all the nuts on top.
Kayla c.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these because unlike most ice cream cones they sell they are all over covered in nuts. I would have to pick the off, these they have the perfect amount of nuts
Michaila F.
I like these single serve snacks..no scooping necessary. Perfect for the kids during summertime. These don't make to much of a mess and doesn't result in dirty dishes...win!
Shanel N.
Troy, NY
I love these caramel ice cream cones. They are so good. They are already made for you. With vanilla ice cream and caramel mixed in and chocolate on it as well you can go wrong with one of these.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
These are extremely delicious but very sweet. I would say if you don't have much of a sweet tooth then this isn't for you but if you do, these are so good and you must try!