Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Crystal W.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Sherdina M.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Tiffany C.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Dianna G.
Cleveland, TN
I love butter pecan ice cream. I also love other flavors. I just love ice cream all together. You like pecan you gotta try this ice cream.
Bmarie J.
Elk Grove
This cool treat takes me back to Grandmas and sharing her favorite butter pecan ice cream. Except this is very quality ice cream. So flavorful and yummy. Being older now I appreciate quality and don’t mind paying more for it!
Carolyn H.
Cherryfields , Stone
My absolute favourite , a sweet treat although a little expensive worth every penny , crunchy , sweet and creamy an absolute delight
Stephanie V.
Mentor, OH
Definitely a great tasting ice cream but I think it’s a little expensive for the little pint that you get.
No F.
Lisboa
Delicious! I love the pecan nuts in this ice cream, it is a classic combo and one that you should definitely try.
Paula I.
Los Lunas, NM
Omg i love butter pecan ice cream so much its so good and delicious i just love how smooth it is and good it tastes.
Samar H.
sao paulo
El mejor helado, cumplió todas mis expectativas es cremoso y a la vez refresca bastante, el valor es bueno creo que bastante accesible, comparándolo prefiero el de ben & jerrys pero es una excelente opción para cambiar un poco.
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
One of my favorite ice creams right here. So freaking good. If you like butter pecan ice cream please try theirs. Haagan Dazs is meant to be indulgent and a rather fancy experience. If you enjoy that you will enjoy this ice cream a lot. In all honesty I make my dad buy me this when we visit my parents!
Haleigh S.
kokomo
Butter pecan is one of my favorite ice cream flavors. I used to never try this until i worked at an ice cream shop and now i love it!
Marian A.
Toronto, ON
I love pecan nuts and this ice cream is really good, just be careful because it contains sugar, sugar, sugar , a small amount for sure is gonna be work. Mi favorites flavors are vanilla beans and pineapple with coconut.
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?