Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Crystal W.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Sherdina M.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Tiffany C.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Marisol G.
I love this ice cream , has such a woderful flavor & taste , so soft , tasty & cruchy all at the same time ,a bit pricy but totally worth it, much better than other brands. You can find them at any store , even at the gas station. Nothing but best profuct
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
I love this flavor and this ice cream SO much! It’s so rich and delicious! I like this brand so much better than other brands. I feel like it’s so authentic and tastes the way buttered pecans should taste! No other brand with this flavor option compares!
Alexis L.
Tempe, AZ
Best ice cream out there! It is absolutely delicious. Super rich and it's not too thick nor too thin. This is my favorite ice cream and also ice cream flavor. The pecans are a great touch. Highly recommend it!!
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake, WA
Haagen Dazs just doesn't do it for me! I have not enjoyed any of their flavors. Maybe you just either like them or you just don't. I would recommend a different option, myself!
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
I really like pecan pie with vanilla ice cream although all of it together is like an explosion in the health field. this is a great ice cream to curb the craving without missing out on the great taste.
Diana H.
This is one of the more expensive brands of ice cream that you can buy at the store, but it is so good. It's a great, smooth, and creamy ice cream. It's definitely an indulgence, but the flavor can not be beat compared to other brands.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
I have been eating Gonzales butter pecan ice cream ever since I could remember. Häagen-Dazs is by far the best brand of ice cream. Does not taste fake. Rich creamy just the right amount of sweet love that does butter pecan ice cream
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
I would have to say that Haagen Dazs ice cream is the best . But it is expensive for just one pint of ice cream. The best that about it is that once you get a taste you want be able to stop.
Zifan X.
I definitely think this is an awesome flavor. It's so buttery and rich and you can never go wrong with this flavor if you like that ultra creamy taste. It's not too overpoweringly sweet and as long as you control your intake, you should be fine in terms of calories. It's definitely a family favorite at my household.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
I've loved this ice cream for years. It's honesty one of the best I've ever tasted. But I do wish it was a tad cheaper..but however, maybe that's a good thing so I don't gain the weight..hahaha
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?