Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Crystal W.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Sherdina M.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Tiffany C.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #47 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Daisy P.
Richmond, VA
Not much of an ice cream lover but this one is so good! I'll have it anytime whether it's cold or hot! It has a great flavor. The only brand that I'll eat ice cream with. Recommended!
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
Normally, I go straight for the chocolate flavors, but Haagen Daz Butter Pecan is pretty good. The ice cream isn't just plain, you really taste the vanilla in it. The nuts are delicious but careful! I actually got a bit of pecan shell. Even then, I can't deny it's got the flavor.
Jaira L.
This is a great quality ice cream. You can really taste the difference between this and other brands. Plus they give a good amount of pecans so you don't feel like you got jipped! There chocolate peanut butter is also AMAZING. The best there is compared to the old baskin robbins which is impossible to find these days. I love the little mini cups.. good way to force portion control.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
My FAVORITE ice cream. I'm just obsessed with it. Haagen-Dazs is more expensive, yes, but the quality of ingredients and taste make it totally worth it. They don't cheat you on the pecans either, the ice cream is packed full of pieces! You need to give this one a shot.
Christina G.
I LOVE ice cream, and Haagan-Dazs is one of the best ever. Their ice cream is always so creamy and all of their flavors are delicious. This one is not my absolute favorite, but I would still buy it and eat it without complaining :) I know it tends to be a little pricier than other brands, but it is worth it!
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
Can we talk about Y•U•M! This is my favorite flavor of ice cream and I just love the mini tubs that Haagen-Diaz offers! The consistency is always so creamy, my mouth is watering just thinking about it! It's a bit pricier than other brands but the size of the pecans included are always large and the quality is worth it.
Bridget A.
SEVIERVILLE, TN
great texture and taste. Nice packaging, perfect size. This brand is a little more expensive but the taste is worth it. I would love to see them make a sugar free version. There were plenty of nut pieces in the pint. I would recommend this brand. I would also like to see more coupons in circulars for this brand.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
Ice Cream is my ultimate cheat meal treat. My husband and I don't indulge in sweets a lot, so when we do, we try to get the best thing possible. I LOVE butter pecan ice cream and I think Haagen-Dazs makes the best version possible! It is so rich and sweet. If you like nutty-flavored things, this is the ice cream for you.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
Haagen-Dazs has the most creamy, flavorful ice cream on the market. Butter Pecan was my Dad's favorite and he always thought it was a treat when I served it to him while visiting. The price is high but it is well worth it. After all, ice cream is suppose to be an indulgence and Haagen-Dazs certainly is!
Crystal L.
I really enjoy the Haagen-Dasz take on Butter Pecan ice cream. The ice cream itself has a buttery vanilla flavor, and the pecans in it are delicious. I tend to choose this flavor the most from among the Haagen-Dasz selections.
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?

back