Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Dianna G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #45 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
If I could give 20 stars to this ice cream I would!! So yummy, creamy with tones of pecan hiding in the ice cream. Not too sweet and creamy enough. It can be found in select stores only
Allison H.
Holt, MI
This ice cream is so good and flavorful. This is my favorite flavor. If you're looking for an ice cream that'll satisfy your cravings I highly recommend this brand.
Nicualy Isuane M.
Doral, FL
Excelente, el mejor helado del mercado. Excelente sabor, incomparable, irresistible, y sin duda llena todas las expectativas, su única desventaja es el precio, es bastante caro. Aunque vale el sacrificio.
Janeigne N.
I really enjoy this ice cream it’s very delicious with all the crunchy pecans followed by the delicious butter creamy vanilla ice cream super delicious can be found at any supermarket!
Nikki S.
TN
I LOVE this ice cream! The first time I had butter pecan ice cream was at Baskin Robbins, and I enjoyed it, but I had no idea what I was missing until I tried this. It is absolutely amazing! 🍦
Elicia M.
It's rich, very rich, and yes, buttery. The salt and butter tend to moderate the sweetness, and the pecans add some nice texture -- not exactly a crunch, but a nice, firm almost-crunch. I might add that they didn't skimp on the pecans, either -- while it's not quite loaded with them, there are enough to fully justify the name. There's a good balance among the various flavors, with the butter and cream highlighted by just a hint of toast, with that very satisfying firmness from the pecans. The texture itself is firm (depending, of course, on how thoroughly frozen it is) and smooth, with good body.
icelean r.
Butter pecan ice cream has been my favorite since forever til this day I buy my butter pecan and my new favorite is pineapple coconut it taste just like pina colada.
Tawanda M.
Marion, AR
I'm a huge fan! I love ice cream so it wasn't hard to become a fan. I'm a repeat customer. I do not eat much but I do eat enough. This brand of ice cream is one of my favorite brands.
Darya P.
Weymouth, MA
My Holy Grail of ice cream. I have a bad habit of eating the whole thing in one sitting. Have never found another brand same flavor or different that can compete
Leah W.
Beaufort, SC
This ice cream is delicious. I topped it with some granola and it was delicious. It certainly isn't too healthy and has a lot of calories and sugar. It's hard not to eat the whole carton so just beware!
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?