Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Dianna G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #45 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Kayla C.
Providence, RI
Love Haagen Dazs but butter pecan is my absolute FAVORITE. I was introduce to it by a friend and ever since then I always buy it when Im feeling sweet tooth. So crunchy with the pecans and the buttery sweetness come together perfectly
Lisa K.
When you're craving something sweet this is a staple! It has really nice chunks of pecans in the vanilla ice cream. Definitely one of my favorites. It's very convenient and a one paint serving and you can find it almost anywhere.
Joann R.
Dublin, OH
Can I eat this everyday? Yes. Should I? Probably not. My husband and I have a tub of this in our freezer at all times we love it so much! It's so smooth and perfect amount of buttery flavor. Good blend of salty and sweet
Hannah B.
Elizabethtown, KY
One of the best ice creams that I have ate! It is wonderful and has great flavor, it is not super healthy but it is one of the better ice creams out there! I am and will continue to be a repeat consumer.
Tina C.
I bought it because it was on sale and haven't had butter pecan in a while, and I was a little disappointed. There was no buttery flavor, it was just vanilla ice cream with some pecans in it. I will say the ice cream itself was good and there was plenty of pecans in there I was just hoping for more buttery sweet flavor!
Crystal C.
Ahoskie
Butter pecan Haagen Dazs ice cream is my absolute favorite flavor for this brand. Love the texture and taste of all of the flavors and there are a lot of them. I highly recommend this product.
Michelle S.
I tried this flavor because it is my moms favorite. Not a fan. I don't know why this flavor has never become my favorite, it just tasted too bland for me. Especially the pecans. Like they just were flavorless
Kayla S.
Glendora, CA
This is my all time favorite ice cream!!! It's the best. It's delicious. Classic. This is the best brand too. The most creamy and smooth ice cream. Not to pricey. I would recommend everyone give this a try!
Leslie M.
Good flavor, but my favorite flavor has to be the dulce de leche. Butter pecan is good with some other type of topping. I feel like its too plain. It can get pricey depending on where you decide to buy them.
Araceli P.
Okayyy lets take a moment lol my mouth just watered but this hands down is my fav icecream ever. Its just so good thats softness n crunch from the pecans its just yumm.
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?